Tender love! R4R OPEN!

Greetings Episodians!! :blush:

I am a new author trying to promote my new story Queen!! This story does contain character customization and choices do matter! Hope you give my story a read and enjoy. Any feedback/ critique is much appreciated!
I am totally down for a r4r. :wink:

Story Name : Queen
Author : Steffi
Genre : Drama, Romance
Style : Limelight
Instagram : @steffi.episode
Description: All her life, Devina was raised learning the ways of being a proper lady of the nobility. But her life is suddenly disrupted when a royal advisor visits and reveals to her that she is the next monarch of Artesia. WIll she reign? Or will she renounce her claim to the throne? Will she choose love or duty? It’s all up to you!!

2 Likes

Hello I am ready to do r4r with you. This is my story and I would be so happy if you read it :kissing_heart:
Story name Vip Brother:Love is…
Authors name Megz_episode
Episodes 3
Instagram name megz_episode7997
How many episode you want me to review 3 are enough
Description A story about 16 celebrities who enter the house of Big Brother uder 24/7 surveillance for 2 months to win the prize of 500 000$, but before that they have to go through all challenges of Big Brother.
I would like you to promote my story.
Style LL
Cover IMG_20190223_164712
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4977128782561280
I would like to DM me on instagram if you can.

1 Like

Hello, I’m interested in doing R4R with you. :hugs:

Story: Benio

Author: Lia Lopez.

Completion status: Five chapters (ongoing).

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
What would happen if you ship a joyful, energetic, loud girl with a quiet, gentle guy who is willing to play along with her? Join Benio Castillo’s life to find out! (CC)

My Instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

1 Like

Hello RoseAthena! Sorry for take so long to reply the comment. Work this week was crazy!!! Finally I finished your story and what can I say? I loved it!!! I really enjoyed it!! It’s so different from everything that I’ve read on Episode. The sobrenatural creatures I just loved it!!!

I have to say I really like him!!! I think even more than Jason and Aiden HAHAHA I know probably is not gonna happened but he gave me a good vibe (don’t let me down HAHA)
IMG_4392

IMG_4394
But don’t get me wrong! I really liked the other two guys as well. I think I would prefer Jason, he is like a really cute character! And I don’t understand how he has a girlfriend like that… But seems is not going to be a really big problem! HAHA

IMG_4396

Aiden melted my hear in this scene! I really liked the protective side that he showed! I know I have to wait to know the real him! And I know when the time comes I would like him more than the other hahaha. You did it difficult girl!

IMG_4398
IMG_4399

Yes I choose kiss him… BECAUSE DRAMA IS COMING!!! :smiley: :yum: and I’m a witch! What can I say?

Keep going darling! You have a lovely story and a really creative mind!!! I hope to see soon the next chapters!! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Love Aaliyah!!! Finally I could answer!!! Sorry for take that long!!

%20%20

It’s a really nice story!!! I liked her hair pretty much!!! I’m quit of new with the limelight because I liked ore INK! But I really liked what you did!!!

IMG_4358

I really loved the chemistry between the characters I can’t await for the drama that I can smell in the story!!

IMG_4359

They are lovely together, but I can see things will be really complicated between them!
Alana? I really love her! Is so free, so honest and direct! And I love her style pretty much!!!

IMG_4363

I have to confess that in this part you broke my heart a bit! Hahaha but I can imagine how good the story will be with these chapters!!! Thank you for share your creative and amazing mind with me!
I wish to read the next chapters soon!! :kissing_heart::hugs:

1 Like

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : NEVERLAND
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 3 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : Jiselle loves her grandmother’s intriguing fantasy story about a world called ‘Neverland’ that she wishes to discover. Will her wish comes true? Find out!

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4898085022859264

1 Like

Added it!! I will start tomorrow!!

1 Like

I promise tomorrow I will finish the story! :smiley: :star2:

1 Like

Promise tomorrow I will send you my comments! :star2::hugs:

1 Like

Added it to my list! I will send you my comments ASAP!! :star2::hugs:

Added it!! Wait for my comments!! :smiley:

1 Like

I will start tomorrow!! So excited to read your story!! :star2::sunglasses:

1 Like

Sorry I get the wrong one can you share the link from the app please!

Forget it I found it! :sweat_smile:

Thank you :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Thank you! I’ll send you the screenshots as soon as possible! :smile:

I am glad you liked it sweetie! I’ll finish your story by the end of the day and let you know what I think :purple_heart:… Haha you never know what awaits…
One thing is for sure, I’ll let the readers decide who she ends up with… Next chapters will be out soon :blush:

1 Like

:partying_face::partying_face: I cant wait for it!!! :sparkles::heart_eyes:

I just finished! I like Helena she is sweet. Oliver is hot too… I can’t stand Danielle :joy:

1 Like

Hello Marshmallow!! Sorry for the delay! But finally I can leave my comment!!! I really enjoyed the story! IMG_4418 IMG_4419

I haver to confess that I was really intrigue!!! I don’t really know what will happen next!
IMG_4421

Haha I loved this scene! And I hope to see the updates soon!!! I send you the best vibes!

IMG_4422

1 Like