🙈 Terra's Outline Contest 🙈 (CLOSED)

Hey @ItsTerra! I had so much fun with this outline!

This was a blast to make for hours and hours! soo without further ado, here’s my entry!

:sparkles: :rose: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :rose: :sparkles:

I turned her into a Persephone-type character :sweat_smile: :joy:

14 Likes

OHHHHH IG I LITERALLY DROPPED MY JAW NOW Yo talented bi*ch!!! :pleading_face:

5 Likes

You-yo-… Do i have your permission to scream?

3 Likes

I dont care- AHSJJAJETJEJ2HDKWHEJSIEHEJRKEJRBNRHGIT IS ITEAITEIEAIYRAOYEAOYEAOYSHRZITDJTDGKGITDKDJYDYKDITDIYDIYDKGDGKDYKTIDITDTIIYFJYSHDY8 TEIGXITSHTDHDHTXYDJDTWIW58W8DU5WITEUTDVJRIBU4G3VY3CT2V797DIR6ODIYETISISI5S5T8W853582258258852TIWTSITKGKGSYKTSKTSOATIYOSSYKSKTMYDKYXKHDHDKGEYEIGDI

2 Likes

You talented bitch… You made me hit a wall :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

oh shit. i’m sorry! are you okay??

3 Likes

She does this when she likes something :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you’re good (amazing art btw)

3 Likes

thank you! :joy: :sweat_smile: :blush:

2 Likes

Im fine i do that when i see talent! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

youse is talanted too ya know. :wink:

2 Likes

but seriously, are you okay tho?? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Im fine… Show me your ways im jelaous as fucc

1 Like

but… but… idk i usually try to make my bs into less bs, into “acceptable” bs. XD
buuuut i usually take an outline first then try to put in the stuff i’d want to do for an entry:

initial sketch

all the while i play with the sketch opacity and try to adjust some stuff that would work with how i usually draw, while trying to keep up with the pose so i don’t get disqualified lol

5 Likes

I cant do that… Im not on a high level like that :rofl:

3 Likes

no seriously, i just… scribble. you can even tell i don’t even know how the overall buttons look like by the amount of times i went over it and just left it there XD

1 Like

Still… Is amazing thank you for entering! :heart::heart:

1 Like

1 Like

U TALENTED GIRLLL :heart: :heart:
It looks so cuteeee :pleading_face:

2 Likes

thank you!!!

2 Likes

Are you allowed to change the outline in small details? Or no alterations? @ItsTerra (my little BFF puta. I LOVE YOU :rage:)

1 Like