Tesla Cybertruck

What do you think of it

• I love it
  • Itā€™s ok
  • Itā€™s ugly

0 voters

2 Likes

I saw this on YouTube. The specs are quite cool and I like that itā€™s different. It looks like something from the future! Itā€™s lack of details is kind of weird, but since itā€™s a prototype there probably will be more in the real one. But because itā€™s so different I wouldnā€™t want to own it :joy: And it actually looks better with the bike on (probably because it gives it a bit more details). The lights were cool too. It looks indestructible! (haha, the window test went south).

Also I donā€™t know anything about cars and other vehicles but Elon Musk is a genius! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

It looks like a car that a kid would build on Minecraft, Iā€™m sorry but I canā€™t think about anything else :joy:
Itā€™s ok design-wise but honestly I was expecting more from Elon. The bulletproof window glassā€™ test was hilarious

5 Likes

LMAO IKR it was my first time ever watching a demo test on YouTube, and I stg as soon as Elon confidently asks the dude to throw the ball at the window and it breaksā€¦ I just died laughing

3 Likes

It looks ridiculous but the stats are cool I guess

2 Likes

Ngl, it looks like a car on steroids. This so called ā€œtruckā€ cannot haul anything. Lots of people use trucks to help them with farming or work. And lots of people use them to haul things like trailers

1 Like

I doubt Iā€™ll own one but I like it. Even the look, it really screams ā€˜MemeLord: Elon Muskā€™.

• Aside from the windows It seems like itā€™s built really well.
  • Itā€™s electric, so it should cost a lot less to use on a regular day to day basis than a gas-powered doo-hickey
  • The starting price isnā€™t bad for a truck, especially for a Tesla

I mean I have no complaints hopefully by 2022 when it comes out, theyā€™ll have the window thing sorted out. (Keep in mind Iā€™m not entirely sure if I know what Iā€™m talking about, Iā€™m not a car genius)

1 Like

Itā€™ll be so worth all those indigenous people in Bolivia, Chile and Argentina loosing their land and drinkable water so that rich assholes can flex on insta in these ugly 80s knock offs. Thanks Elon :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.