Tessa's Request Corner (CLOSED FOR CATCH UP)

Hi there,
So, I’ve been getting a few requests on Instagram, for example, people have been asking for Story Covers, Splashes, Coded Pictures, Profile Pictures, Overlays, and Character Cards. So, I was just wondering if anyone was in need of one, or maybe just wanted one? Please bear in mind that all of these are EDITED. I’m not a very talented person, but, uh, yeah. I do Both Limelight and INK, but I haven’t got any examples because no one has really asked me to do them, but I’m always happy to.
No, you do NOT have to pay. I’m doing this all for free. You can request for as many things as you’d like, but please, no thread hopping. I spend quite a bit of time working on these, and I’d appreciate it if you didn’t throw all of my time and effort down the drain.
Please give Credits!
Here are some examples of my work:

Examples

If you’d like one of these, please fill out the form that is provided. When doing this, please put the title of the form in bold, so it is clearer for me.

Character Card Request

First Name:
Surname:
How many:
Details (PLEASE PROVIDE EVERYTHING):
Outfit:
Theme:
Extras (Tattoos, Piercings, etc):
Props (Guns, knives, etc):
Pose:

Profile Picture Request

Details (PLEASE INCLUDE EVERYTHING):
Outfit:
Theme:
Pose:

Story Cover Request

Name of the story:
Name of the author:
How many characters:
Names of characters:
Outfit:
Theme:
Pose:

Splash Request

What do you want on it (Follow me on Instagram, Sound warning, etc):
Outfit:
Theme:
Pose:
If you want it to have your Instagram handle, please provide it here:

Overlay Request

Outfit:
Theme:
Pose (SPECIFY WHO FOR):

Coded Picture Request

How many characters:
Outfit:
Theme:
Pose:

Thank you for requesting. If you have any questions, please feel free to dm me on Instagram. My handle is @tessa.epsd
I look forward to seeing what you guys request for.

Have a lovely day/evening.

-Tessa :heart:

4 Likes

dude I love these!!

First Name: Kylee
Surname: Smith
How many: 1
Details (PLEASE PROVIDE EVERYTHING): Body Color - Light , Brow: Seductive Arch ,Hair: Diva Curls - Chestnut , Eyes: Upturned Feline - Blue , Face: - Oval ,Nose: - Upturned , Lips: - Full Round - blush
Outfit: Black Dressy Crop Top , Black Herringbone Tights , School Girl Skirt (Cherry Red) , Black Chelsea Boots and Socks , Key Necklace
Theme: darker colors etc.
Extras (Tattoos, Piercings, etc): if you can will you please add freckles , an eye brow slit , a nose ring , and make the front strands of my hair blue
Props (Guns, knives, etc): no thanks
Pose: i don’t really have one so you can choose

Do You do Limelight too, or just INK?

I love your examples!

Hey Tess :pleading_face:
Imma request but im lazy asf so bump :partying_face:

I do do Limelight as well. :blush:

Awe, thank you!

1 Like

@Tess_G
heyy I know i already requested a character card but can I request a splash aswell?

Hey, sorry for the delayed response.
Of course you can! You can request for as many things as you’d like, whenever you want!

Also, I’ve finished your character card. I hope you like it.

I only request that you give credits, please.
And maybe recommend me to your friends. This part is optional, but it’s very appreciated :blush:
Thank you
-Tessa :butterfly:

1 Like

bettt imma be your best customer lol!! also thank you it’s awesome!!

Aha, bet then.
So you’d like to request for a splash? Okay, please fill out the form, and I’ll get to it.

You’re really talented. I think these are great!!

1 Like

Awe, thank you, I really appreciate that.

this is limelight

What do you want on it (Follow me on Instagram, Sound warning, etc): Warning this story contains strong language and mature themes
Details (PLEASE INCLUDE EVERYTHING): Female Details - Female Athletic Body (Gold 03) , Arched Natural Scar (Chestnut Brown) , Short Wavy Asymmetrical (Chestnut Brown) , Female Generic (Grey Cool) , Diamond , Defined Natural , Full Round Pouty (Beige Gold Matte).
Male Details - Male Athletic Body (Gold 02) , Straight Medium Scar (Dark Black) , Medium Taper Wavy (Dark Black) , Narrow Almond Deep Smiling (Green Emerald) , Chiseled Square Stubble Shaved , Male Generic , Medium Heart (Beige Gold Matte).
Extras (Tattoos, Piercings, etc): can you add some natural highlights in their hair please
Props (Guns, knives, etc): n/a
Outfit: Female Outfit - Halter Tassel Crop Top Cotton Grey White , Flared Leg Belted Slacks Polyester Red Plum Rose, Chunky Sneakers Leather White , Tribal Sleeve Tattoo , Nose Stud Silver. Male Outfit - Offshoulder Strap Sweatshirt Long Overalls Denim Grey Black , Slip On Canvas Beige Yellow , Dragon Sleeve Tattoo Solid , Freckles Heavy (08-10)
Pose: something like this but really you can choose

bump

@Tess_G
i know I requested my splash not to long ago but do you think I could request a few character cards so I could post a meet the characters on Instagram if it would be to much that’s completely understandable thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey.
Yes, of course you can. Just fill out the forms. :slight_smile:
About your splash request, I’m sincerely sorry it’s taking me so long to finish. I’ve got a lot of other requests as well, but I promise I’ll get it done ASAP.

Danggg! Ur really talented!

Name of the story: Devil’s Heat
Name of the author: Aishistories
How many characters: 2
Names of characters: Nova Anderson and Mateo Platini
NOVA ANDERSON
skin tone: rose 03
face: diamond defined contour
hair: long down wavy princess braid (jet black)
brow: arched natural
eyes: deepest almond (brown)
nose: defined natural
lips: full lip pouty (beige)
MATTEO PLATINI
skin tone: copper 02
face: chiseled angular
hair: medium side curls (jet black)
brow: generic
eyes: deepest downturned ( green)
nose: straight pointed
lips: medium heart (beige)
Extras (Tattoos, Piercings, etc): tattoo sleeve on Matteo, please!
Props (Guns, knives, etc): -NA-
Outfit: anything formal (dress and suit)with a dark color
Theme: spyish
Pose:

tysm!

Character Card #1

First Name: Charlie
Surname: Robinson
Details (PLEASE PROVIDE EVERYTHING): Tan Body, Thin Arch Brows, Modern Pompadour Hair - Black, Gentle Almond Eyes- Green, Diamond Face, Button Nose, Smirk Lips- Terracotta.
Outfit: Muscle Tank White , Muscle Tank White , Military Boots , Key Necklace.
Theme - i dont really have one so its up to you
Extras (Tattoos, Piercings, etc): freckles , an eyebrow slit , and if you could do you think you can out the LL Dragon Sleeve Tattoo Solid on his arm
Pose:

Character Card #2

First Name: Emerson
Surname: Watson
Details (PLEASE PROVIDE EVERYTHING):Honey Body, Seductive Arch Brows, Classic Bob Hair - Fawn, Upturned Feline Eyes- White , Oval Face, Upturned Nose, Full Round Lips - Taupe
Outfit: Plain Swimsuit Top (white) , Military Pants , Military Boots , Key Necklace
Theme: i dont really have one so its up to you
Extras (Tattoos, Piercings, etc): an eyebrow slit , nose , and if you could do you think you could add the LL Tribal Sleeve Tattoo to her arm.
Pose: this but full body please

Character Card #3

First Name: Onyx
Surname: Taylor
Details (PLEASE PROVIDE EVERYTHING):body - light , brow - thin arch , hair - wild curly hair (blue light) , eyes - gentle almond (black) , face - defined triangle , nose - button , lips - smirk (blush)
Outfit: Muscle Tank white , Military Pants , Military Boots , Key Necklace
Theme: I don’t really have one so its up to you
Extras (Tattoos, Piercings, etc): a scar on his left eye please
Pose: something to do with him winking lol

Character Card #4

First Name: Ophelia
Surname: Taylor
Details (PLEASE PROVIDE EVERYTHING): body - light , brow - defined natural , hair - fishtail braid (blue light) , eyes - upturned bold (white) , face - oval , nose - elven , lips - classic (blush)
Outfit: Plain Swimsuit Top (Olive) , Military Pants , Military Boots , Key Necklace
Theme: i don’t really have one so its up to you
Extras (Tattoos, Piercings, etc): n/a
Pose:

Character Card #5

First Name: Everett
Surname: Bledsoe
Details (PLEASE PROVIDE EVERYTHING): body - tan , brow - thin arch , hair - short cropped hair (auburn) , eyes - round piercing (auburn) , face - diamond , nose - button , lips - smirk (terracotta)
Outfit: Muscle Tank White , Muscle Tank White , Military Boots , Key Necklace.
Theme: i don’t really have one so its up to you
Extras (Tattoos, Piercings, etc): a scar on his left eye aswell and if you could the LL
Full Body Tribal Skull Lace Ink Black
Pose: any pose will do

please let me know if anything needs to be changed thank you!!

Heya,
I apologise for the delay, but I’ve finished your request. Please let me know if you’d like me to change anything. Please remember to give credits.

Splash Request

Thank you for requesting!

1 Like