Text Art Overlay Needed

Hey!!

Can anyone make me an overlay like this one but instead make it say, “Opposite Of Bliss” and the butterfly to be a heart instead, the font doesn’t have to be exactly the same but i’m hoping for something similar, credits will be given !! :blob_hearts:

Can the color of it also be pink and blue or white and pink, whatever’s easiest !!

Sorry I’m being very specific…

IMG_9303

1 Like

I can get it done for you xx

1 Like

Like this?! :point_down:t3: Or something different?!

1 Like

I’ll try too!

2 Likes

@corasepii How about this?

2 Likes

This is great, but is it okay if you make all the pink text smaller though and place it under the word opposite, sorry to give you a hard time, if you can’t do it, that is perfectly fine! :blob_hearts:

Like this: :point_down:t3: Or smaller, still?!

2 Likes

2 Likes

These are perfect, thank you !! How would you like me to credit you, by forums name??

1 Like

Thank you, its great, I will also be using this one, how would you like credits?

I’ve got the overlays, but thank you :blob_hearts:

1 Like

sure!

My username here is the same as my instagram username, so either is fine! :blush:

I also made a few more… with different colour options… :point_down:t3:

2 Likes

thank you :))

Of course! That’s alright! Xx

Sorry, I hate to ask again but can anyone do another overlay for me?

Can it say ‘‘Two Springs Ago’’ but in yellow and white the same or similar font but the heart to be sunflower or a daisy instead <3

Out of interest, how did you make these? They’re so pretty!

1 Like

Aww, thank you so much! :blush:
It’s quite easy if you know how… I make all of mine from scratch: pick the fonts, arrange the words and symbols… add a glow and so on. But a lot of my fancier fonts are ones that I’ve paid to download and use.
I never use those logo websites to make them, because I find it much easier doing the work load myself. Plus it saves a lot of time to do it myself, as I don’t have to wait for anything to load.

If you ever need a logo [or even a few logos], don’t hesitate to ask… I’d be more than happy to make you some! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

I can never figure out how to get the glow! I need to do a revamp on my storys logo/intro cards soon, it’s just a lot of work figuring out what I want haha.

Thankyou for offering, that is very sweet and I’ll keep it in mind! <3

1 Like