My story will have a total of around 2-3 books
if you are interested you can dm on Instagram @Ciat.episode

Title ~ AVERA
Genre ~ Romance, Fantasy,Drama, Aventure
Author ~ Yacine Daniela
Episodes ~ 4 (More coming soon)
Link ~ Episode Writer Portal
Style LL
Description ~ All her life Ivory believed she was suffering from a rare disease but she sees her life upside down when unexpected events come her way.

4 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I’m up for r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 13
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

1 Like

I’d love to do a r4r with you, my story name is In Apnoea :two_hearts:

I like to do r4r with you if you like :blush:

Hi! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 18 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

I’m up for r4r!

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: The Truce

Description: Sergei is a cold-hearted gang leader. What happens when he is given a proposal that turns out to be more than he expected?

Style: LL

Genre: Action

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

Hi :blush:
Thank you for this thread and I’m up for r4r
if you are interested in a Mystery story

Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Style: Limelight
Episode: 7 (ongoing)
Description: All you wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. you realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. something terrible is going on around you and your friends, will you be able to find it? the most important thing is
will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : @red877.episode

Hey there! :grin:

Anyone up for a R4R???
I hope you enjoy my story!

Title: Night of the Blood Moon
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Drama
Episodes: There are four episodes released but I have 8 completed. I plan to release the next two after the first of December.
Description: Lies, family secrets, and Werewolves. What happens when Samara is swept into a world of supernatural creatures? Will she manage to make it out of this human, or die trying?

There is art scenes and full CC for the main character and the love interest!

Link to my story: Night of the Blood Moon

I hope you guys enjoy!
Instagram: luna.episode.xox

Hey there! I tried to message you on IG but it wouldn’t allow it. Would you like to do a R4R with me?

1 Like

Sounds good! Should we do 4x4?? I’ll send ss soon :sparkling_heart:

Yes we can do 4x4, I accidentally locked my fourth one under early access. If you want to spend gems to read the fourth I will donate gems back to you! Or we can do 3x3.

1 Like

Sorry I don’t have gems but I can wait out the early pass and send you the episode 4 ss later :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hi!!! I’m down for read for read! If it’s easier, do you want to text on insta? Mine is natalia.writes_

That sounds perfect! Which story would you like for me to read?

1 Like

Here’s the link:

https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

All the story details are further up the thread if you want to see the cover/description :two_hearts:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.