Text Overlays Needed! (credit will be given)

hello there, i would like some text overlays, credit will 100% be given. i have included the links below that have previews of the text and font. note, i would like all of the text to be white, with thin black outline. as well, all lowercase. thanks so much for your consideration <3

3 Likes

heyy I could do it if you still need it

1 Like

hi, yes, i still need it. i would love it if you could do it! thanks so much <3

1 Like

yes I can :sparkling_heart:
so what’s what you want?

1 Like

i have the details all in the post , i want text overlays please. in the links, i have previews of what font & text i want. as well, i would prefer the text to be white with a thin black outline. thanks so much <3

1 Like

okaay

Hey girl, there is an awesome website with all cool FREE 3D PNG fonts! I use them all the time here is the link to it : cooltext.com :grin:

1 Like

heyy and in dafont you need to make sure they’re 100% free not just free for personal use

1 Like

oh man, does that mean i have to find a different font?

1 Like

for some of them yes for example the last one is free so there’s no need to change it :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

oh the last link is free? bc that font is what i want for some of them

1 Like

yes cause it says that’s 100% free

1 Like

oh okay, so i‘ll edit the post & change the ones that aren’t that free font .

1 Like

okaay great

1 Like

okay i’ve edited it & picked a different font, is it too much to ask if you could do the ‘chapter one’ font up until chapter fifty? if you decide to, i would like the numbers written instead of with numbers. you don’t have to tho, i get it, it’s a lot of work lol.

1 Like

nah it’s fine by me and thanks for changing the fonts :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

aw, thanks so much for doing this, ur a lifesaver :pleading_face: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

no problem girl :heart:

1 Like

what’s the deadline?

1 Like

none at all, take your time. but as soon as possible, i need it for the next scene in my story. but i’m in no hurry lol.

1 Like