Text Overlays Needed! (credit will be given)

okay I’ll try and have it as soon as posible!

1 Like

thanks so much <3

1 Like

np! :sneezing_face:

are this ones okay?

1 Like

yes they’re great, i love them ! but all of them except the first 2 are missing a period at the end

1 Like

oh sorry I’ll change it rn

1 Like

thanks so much! also, for the ‘to be continued’ i would like there to be an ellipsis (example: to be continued…) but it won’t show up when i paste the link for it lol. again, thank you doing this, i appreciate you sm <3

1 Like

sorry if I sound dumb but I didn’t understand what you mean by that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

after ‘to be continued’ i would like there to be 3 dots (it’s called an ellipsis). this is what i mean: to be continued… (the link doesn’t show up with 3 dots after it)

1 Like

ohh okay

1 Like

if you want when I finish all I’ll send them to you

1 Like

yea, i would love that, thank you so much again <3

1 Like

no problem :white_heart:

1 Like

hey, i don’t want to rush you or anything, but i just wanted to check in with you & see how it’s going? i want to get my story out before school starts for me at the end of the month, so i’d appreciate if you could send it soon, you don’t need to finish all the chapter overlays rn bc i’m only planning on releasing chapters 1-3 first : ) thanks so much <3

1 Like

okaay then I think later today or tomorrow I’ll have it finished
sorry for the delay but I’ve been also working in other requests

1 Like

thanks so much, it’s no problem tho, i was just checking in <3

1 Like

Okaay :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

heyy here are your text overlays!
feel free to tell me if you wanna change anything

1 Like

oh my god they are amazing !!! thank you do much , ur a miracle worker :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i will definitely credit you, what’s your instagram? <3

1 Like

hahahaha I’m glad you like it :sparkling_heart:
my insta account is @epy_lola
I’ll get back at you when I finish the rest of the chapters text overlays

1 Like