Texting phone help urgent

Yes. Exactly.

Hi, I need your help!
Sorry to bother you again!

I put the girls in the bathroom and put two deginastica outfits for VANESSA will choose then when I choose, that’s fine, but when I press “go back” to choose before the other, the outfits appear at the beginning of the story !.

and I did everything the same the first time …
I do not know what’s wrong.
can you help me?

I wanted to send a video but it does not work.
do you have Facebook? if you do not mind … of course!

Can you message me on here a picture of the problem areas of the script? The pictures sent were blurry.

1 Like

I can not here because it says the image is great.
I sent it by message.

@VanessaGomes01,

So I think your saying that your problem is that the goto is bringing you to the wrong outfit choice? If that is the case, then you likely are either using the same label for the 2 dressing choices (in which case you will need to change the second label to something else) or you are calling the wrong goto label (in which case you need to change it to the correct label for the dressing choice).

So how do I do it?
:frowning:
the first time he appears
fitness1
fitness2
but when you click on one of them, then on “goback” the outfits appear at the beginning of the story. :frowning:

Before Vanessa says “which of these…” add label choosing_outfit_fitness then change your goto to goto choosing_outfit_fitness.

ooow its work thank you so much

You know how I do that to get the backgrounds and put it in the story? I tried to put one only gray but it did not say it was not valid

It probably had the wrong size dimensions. You’ll want to resize the picture to a max of 1920x1136(?).

But they were accepted, but I put the name in the story and do not …

can you tell me how I can put the backgrounds of this site? how do I do? I have to do transfer and put in the history to see if it is approved?

You have to add it to your backgrounds on the Background Catalog. You can find the link on the background selection tap in the writing portal.

Is it possible to do this by sitting the character with the legs there is show?

Sorry to be boring but you know a lot about it and you’ve helped me a lot.