Thank you all for 10k reads of my first Episode story Crimson Red

Hi everyone, I published my first ever Episode story “Crimson Red” on the 26th of March this year, and it recently made it to 10k reads :scream::scream::scream:!! I know that may not be a lot compared to other stories, but it’s a lot for me. I just wanted to come here to thank all of you at the forum who have read and continued to read my story “Crimson Red”. I have posted a thank you post on my IG already, but I know some of you here are not on IG at all. I’m so thankful to everyone who have read it and gave it a chance.

I want to give a special thanks to the following people at the forum for giving me super useful detailed private reviews of my story. It helped me a lot and I really appreciate your help.

@KieraC.writes
@amberose
@baedalee
@Scarlet_Sapphire

For those who have haven’t read my story and would like to, details as below. Go check it out and let me know what you think.

Story Title: Crimson Red

Author: NewEpisodeFanatic

Episodes: 9 (Ongoing)

Genre: Fantasy / Romance / Drama

Style: Limelight, Customizable Characters

Description: A love story set in a fantasy world. We follow the story of Crimson Red Ruby, the fearless leader of the Ruby realm, and the love, lust and passion that ensues.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/newepisodefanatic/

Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4869484986302464

Cover:
Crimson%20Red%20cover%20insta1

I’m always looking for feedback on my story whether you are a new reader, or you have an opinion on my latest chapter. Please private message me to let me know.

8 Likes

Congrats! :100::raised_hands::clap:

2 Likes

Thank you very much :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Good job!

2 Likes

2 Likes

OOf that’s amazing! Congratssssssss :skull::heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

congratulations!

It’s so nice to see you grow like this :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you! :heart_eyes:

Ikr, it’s totally amazing I have 10k+ reads now when I struggled to get even 30 reads at the very beginning! :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Girl! That’s really f*cking awesome :partying_face: glad seeing writers grow like this

2 Likes

Thank you so much! It means a lot coming from you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::+1::heart_eyes:

Your directing tips and feedback were simply amazing, and your story review was definitely worth the wait!!! :raised_hands::heart::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Awww :sleepy: So proud :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Well done!

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I think it gives hope to all new writers that even when there were days where I thought no one would read or continue to read my story to keep writing.

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re asking for feedback on your story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.