Thank you so much for the support on my first story!

Hey readers! I just wanted to give a quick thank you to everyone who read the first four chapters of my very first episode story, “Eternal Flame”. If you haven’t read it yet, it would mean the world to me if you did! I am in such awe of the overwhelming amount of love and support on this platform. Everyone is so willing to help one another and watch each others stories grow, and it makes you feel so good inside. I have had the opportunity to talk to some of the kindest, most supportive people in the whole world. Thank you so much for the support on my episode Journey, and I hope that I can support all of you just the same!

I would also love to hear from you guys too, as I am always looking for new reads and I would love to support one another as authors. Feel free to comment your stories too! I was a little swamped on R4R requests before, so if I accidentally forgot you just remind me! <3

Title: Eternal Flame
Author: Jules M.
Genre: Romance
Instagram: @julesm.episode
Preview: You are rescued from a fire by a handsome stranger. What happens when you cross paths with your savior after the accident?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5768810922639360

4 Likes

Sounds good!!

1 Like

Thank you so much girl! If you have a story too I would love to read it :heartpulse:

1 Like

I will send it to you. After I finish my second episode. Which should be in like 10 minutes.

1 Like

That’s awesome! I can’t wait to read it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nee more time than I thought. I need about 15 more minutes. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Finishing the second to last scene.

1 Like

Aw that’s okay, don’t rush!! I can always read it tomorrow too, anytime you like :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its alright! What time is it for you?

I’ll check yours out. Here’s mine if you wanna have a look.

Title: Deadly Secrets
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Chapters: 4(more to come)
Author: TamiRose
Style: LIMELIGHT
Description:
A strange man enters MC’s life and drops a bombshell on her. Will she ever come to accept the, Deadly Secret, she’s been told?

1 Like