Thank you to all members of this community

I honestly want to say thank you to everyone who have helped me to create my story. Deciding to write a story on Episode was the easy part but coding and directing I knew would a challenge for me. While reading tutorials and watching videos helped, it was people from this community who truly made it easier.

I want to recognize @episode.mistletoe, @Talu, @Dara.Amarie, @rachel.epii, rayleensymone, and @emmzy. Thanks to all of you for taking time to help me.

Being new to Episode and the world of directing your own story, how was your experience and who helped to make your experience so much easier?

7 Likes

Thanks to @TalGordin as well.

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this isn’t about coding help. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Aww thank you so much, I know how daunting episode can be I gave up quite a lot when I first started because I couldn’t learn it. For me it was mostly just messing around with different things to see what they would do, @Dara.Amarie and @Apes where massive helpers and still are :slight_smile:
I also used joseph Evans tutorials and still do.
I still have a lot to learn to be honest XX

1 Like

It really can be daunting. I also gave up a lot in the past. Joseph’s tutorials are helpful as well. You have helped me so much and I really appreciate you. You could have decided not to help.

Aww, I’m happy to help hun if you ever need anything else!! :heart:

1 Like

Happy to help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Awe thank you :hugs:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.