Thank you to everyone for the advice!

Recently, I’ve been stressing and I’ve go so many things to do besides school related things. I’m not complaining about what I’m doing besides school. I just feel like I always have to check in on the forums. I’m not bashing the forums at all. But I’m getting anxiety by the forums :cold_sweat:. I hate the feeling, I’ve never been one to feel anxiety at all. I feel like I have an obligation to always say yes to people on here or else I’ll get bashed. That’s not me at all, which is scaring me. I know when to stand my ground but - I just feel scared to say no when it comes to reviews or anything to be honest on here.

I have a drivers ed test to prepare for and I just don’t know what to do :confused:, I know the right thing is for me to take a break but I just feel so bad for leaving people disappointed.

I also feel like crap, I’ve had no self motivation to workout like I used to. I’ve tried out things but - I’m telling you. Ugh, the first thing I wake up to is the anxiety of the forums. Yah know? I feel like I’m making this my life when it shouldn’t be. I know I should discipline myself and balance my time. But - I feel so bad to say NO!

I’m getting headaches, anxious and irritated :persevere:.

Any thoughts?

What would you do?

Please, anyone?

6 Likes

I say you should focus on u and making ur self happy and a better person screw what anyone else has to say if u can’t get to it at that time u can’t get to it it’s ok to decline because ur mental health is important and anybody who says anything rude or mean tell me and I’ll “talk” to them and u can block them ur mental health matters don’t feel obligated to make everyone else happy

3 Likes

It’s okay to feel scared to know when to say no and being honest about something. I mean I’m sure most reviewers did felt this way before. But don’t hold it in, u can say no whenever u want to, it’s okay.

Don’t think about the forums too much, read a book, listen to music, watch a movie, talk to someone, cook something, etc. Forums isn’t really like, “it’s your life” since it’s just a platform for discussion, and stuff. lol. I’m still trying to think what to say omg, AHHHHH XDDD

4 Likes

I agree completely!

2 Likes

I rephrased it wrong :joy: I feel like the forums is like my number one priority when it shouldn’t be.

4 Likes

No, it shouldn’t be your priority, your life, is. YOUR NUMBER 1 priority, and your family. Hm, never make a platform your priority, cause it’s like a drug right now. XDD

3 Likes

I agree with @lanafrazer_episode and @Your_girl.kay
I think it can be addicting to tbh I’m trying to recover from not going on it so much and other social media platforms as well, It’s hard, you have to give yourself a break and discipline yourself from the forum and all social media are just hobbies, not a job do the things you used to before when you never joined the forums. I should also take my own advice and do the same thing, I used to read books a lot but I haven’t done that lately, I watched tv and shows take it day by day.
I started writing in my notebook that’s a plus-- so take it one day at a time, also it’s okay to denied any reviews or request, I understand you need a break and focus on you’re health first.
We all need a break and time to relax sometimes.
Social media or any platform is not you’re life— Your life comes first what you make it to be.

3 Likes

I think the same way imfao

3 Likes

Exactly, stay off it for a while. Because I don’t like going on Facebook anymore, it got my teens years addicted to it but now im off of it, im free from it. Social media can really attach to you, and you just feel anxiety hitting when u see something disturbing, or something bad happening, etc. I stay off just focus on wiritng stories and staying positive.

2 Likes

Stay it for the people in the back, YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! XDDDD

3 Likes

I tried to it’s so hard Instagram and forums are so addicting especially the forums,
I can handle being off of IG better then the forums.

2 Likes

I mean, Instagram is okay with me, only when it comes to Episode, not trending news, and crap happening around the world. Sigh…

2 Likes

Yeah same but I’m obsession with episode :grimacing:

2 Likes

Episode is my addiction. XDDDD

1 Like

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

I need to get away from it some lol

1 Like

it gives my anxiety, and I feel scared when people are dying because of war, getting killed for no damn reason because of your skin color, religion, etc. People are just…omg…

1 Like

Same, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, when I see Episode, I get on my laptop, AND WRITE STORIES… XDDDD

1 Like

Have you tried watching Zumba, or any dance videos, to keep u pumpin, and on your feet?

Yeah it’s crazy, writing is my escape and reading stories if even if I wasn’t writing i’m read something not about world problem stuff i like and t.v shows.

1 Like

Yeah, cause somehow, all u can do, is just pray, have faith, stay positive, and hope that everything will be alright, soon. All of this, needs a huge change.

1 Like