I got 300 reads!

Hello!

GAHHH! Thank you so much for all the support and reads - I got 100+ reads and I keep on wanting to hit new milestones! Y’all are amazing and thanks for spreading the love!

T’is I - Days and I have a story called Crossed Paths.

This is a thread for discussion - do you have any feedback or comments on something written/done? Any questions about the story? Or just want to chat with Days the author :joy::joy:?

This is a place to do it. All things Crossed Paths are here, so send screenshots of scenes you liked and tell us about the choices made too!!

So I will be adding sneak peeks of new episodes here.

Info about the story

Title: Crossed Paths

Author: Dreamer

Description: Mindy’s life is filled with joy and laughter but is haunted by heartbreak. This all changes when Derek comes into her life changing the way she sees love. Can Derek mend her broken heart?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5294643993772032

Cover:

Little bit about me:

I never really believed in my writing and I used to hate my work. From poems to stories, I just wanted to rip them up into shreds so this is a massive deal for me as I have grown in confidence and belief in my writing skills.

The fact that I nearly 100 reads and counting touches me deeply and the amazing support I have received has really humbled me as well. I would love it if you could take a chance on Mindy and watch her grow as well as go on a journey of becoming an even stronger and wiser woman.

UPDATE (08/09/2018): OMGG 300 reads, thank you so much y’all

Thank you.

11 Likes

TRIVIA about KARL:

• Karl was born in Switzerland and grew up in the States then moved to the UK.
  • He still has feelings for Lakshmi (Mindy’s mother) and regrets how their relationship ended on a sour note - the details of Mindy’s parents’ love story will come to light in later episodes.
  • Karl and his son work in a law firm called Ryeman and Co. which are now in partnership with Derek’s publishing house Johnson’s Publishing House.
  • Karl is not dating anyone/ has not remarried and is a single father to Sebastian.
  • Deep down Karl would love to be friends with Rodrigo but he enjoys Rodrigo’s hissy fits too much :joy:
2 Likes

TRIVIA about THE CRITIC:

• This is Mindy’s favourite movie and she loves how bittersweet the ending is.
  • The Critic is from a male perspective and this is something Mindy finds unique as well as interesting to watch.
  • Mindy would love to meet the real Critic and Morgana too (may happen later on!)
2 Likes

I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH (not only because the author is my Episode twin) :heart_eyes: :joy:

1 Like

Awww thanks Epy twin! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

There are going to be a few surprises in Episode 7 and Episode 6 is a little celebration episode as well as a way to get to know The Perezes :sunglasses::blush:

bump :stuck_out_tongue:

bump

giphy

Yay! I love the revamp of it. I haven’t had time to read it tho, I think I’ve read like three episodes or two? Idk. :heartpulse::woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Ah that’s okay :smiley: I am glad you took the time to check it out :blush:

1 Like

Episode Six will be released tomorrow!!!

Final touches have to be made and a small bit needs to be done then it will be published!!!

Wow, I can’t wait to read this! It looks sooo good!

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

BREAKING NEWS! (LOL)

I just published Episode Six!

Just want to say that this story is more than just Mindy and Derek - this story covers the back stories of the other characters too! I made a little world and wish to share it with you all!

@moonshinegrays

Hello! This is a little update thread and just to notify you that episode six has been published with a teaser of The Critic!

1 Like

Thank you for telling me!!

1 Like

Please let me know if you ‘follow’ my story, so to speak (do you read my story lol :joy:)- if you do, I’d love to hear from you as I really would love to speak to the readers of my story!

I’d love to treat you guys to some sneak peeks and am planning to get some art scenes done which I would love to show you.

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR HELPING ME REACH 91 READS it means so much to me, honestly :sob: :heart:

OMG! Art scenes would be great! I’ve read all of it so far! Lol, the feud between her dad and Carl (Sorry if I mess any names up I’m really bad with story names I read so many stories on here that you guys recommend)

1 Like

Haha, it is a war of egos and thanks! Hoping the art scenes will be well received!