Thanks For Making Episode Forums A Good Place

Hey, everyone!
I hope you are all safe and well. For those still in quarantine/lock down, hang in there!

This thread is continuing the discussion from I love you? Thanks for putting up with me! :grin::

Thank you @epy.neha for creating such a positive thread! :heart: This is an appreciation thread for all those that have helped me. :hugs: Thank you ALL!

@epy.neha You are really one of my best friends here. You are AWESOME. You definitely have an amazing personality and are one of the reasons I return to Episode Forums nearly every day. :heart: Your support means so much to me and you have helped me so much. I really appreciate all you have done for me and the Episode community. You are such a wonderful friend, as well as a talented writer. Your writing brings a smile to my face and is something that can get me to laugh. :blush:

@AmeliClemonte You are such a great person, too. Thank you for helping me out so much and for making the awesome eye bag overlays. You are super helpful and kind, as well as super fun to talk to. I hope your story and everything goes well! :grin:

@Valeriya.B Thank you for being a lovely friend. You have helped me a lot, and you are also very fun, kind, and patient. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You are also a very talented author, and I wish you all the best! You have made me feel so welcomed to the discord server. :revolving_hearts:

@SpookySherry Thank you for doing so much for me and the Episode community. Your review from months ago on my story has stayed with me. You are so, so helpful and kind. :heart: Your story is also amazing. You are such a talented, hard working author. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You do so, so much for the Episode community and make Forums an awesome place. :grin: I wish you all the best! GO CHECK OUT HER STORY TITLED POISON!

@GoldenWaves You are awesome! Thank you so much for reviewing my story. You are super helpful and I know that you have so many others as well. Have a nice day! :blob_hearts:

@Aoibhe You are another wonderful person. Thank you so much for helping me out. You are super kind and generous. I hope you have a nice day. Good luck with everything! :relaxed:

@Golden.aura You seem like an awesome person, and you are so patient and kind, too. I wish you all the best with your story and everything! :hugs: Keep writing! :grin:

@DaluGray You are such an awesome person as well. :smile: Your art is so beautiful, too! :heart: Your review was super helpful and something that will definitely stick to me. You are super helpful, talented, and kind. Thank you for everything, and I wish you all the best! :blob_hearts:

@LISAANNEMARIEE You are also pretty awesome. Thanks for being super patient with me. Good luck with your story and everything! I wish you all the best. Have a nice day! :blush: GO CHECK OUT HER STORY, THE BILLIONAIRE’S WAITRESS!

@queenscribbles You are really awesome. :grin: Thank you for doing so much for everyone on Episode Forums. You are super kind, funny, and helpful. I wish you all the best! Thank you! :two_hearts:

@caroline.lee Thank you for the super helpful review you gave me months ago. It’s still something I keep in mind. I wish you all the best with your story! :blob_hearts:

@Dara.Amarie You have helped sooo many people. :two_hearts: I love your templates! Thank you for everything. I hope you have a nice day!

@pilot You are super helpful and kind! :blush: Thank you for making me a background as well and helping so many other people, too. Have a nice day!

@episodemichi Even though we haven’t talked much, you seem really awesome, so just thank you for being so kind. I wish you all the best! :grin:

@Fierce Thank you for the overlays and for being so kind, generous, and patient. :blush: You’re super awesome. I hope you have a good day!

@phlegmatic You are super helpful, and thank you for your Google Classroom. Thank you, and I hope you have a good day! :slight_smile:

@Badbabes You are super duper kind and considerate. Good luck with your story! :heart:

@episode.mistletoe You are super kind and helpful. :slight_smile: Thank you for all that you have done. Good luck with everything, and I hope you have a good day!

@YoucancallmeB You are an awesome and super fun person. You’re really good at coding and writing. :relaxed: I hope you are doing well! :two_hearts: Thank you for all that you have helped me with. Have a nice day!

@Faith.episode.cats You are so kind and great to talk to. Your story is great. GO CHECK OUT BREAKING BOUNDARIES, EVERYONE! Thanks for helping me, too. Good luck with your story and everything! :blob_hearts:

Oh, wow. I used a lot of emojis. :joy: Thank you all! I hope you are all doing well and staying safe. There are a lot of awesome people here on Forums.
Have a great day, everyone! :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Awe @Amphia thank you so much :pleading_face::pleading_face:
You’re so sweet and kind I’m so glad to help you with anything you need. You’re a awesome friend. You also try to make the community better. I appreciate you thank you for everything :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

Of course!

Thanks for also being a great friend. You’re absolutely welcome! :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

@Amphia You are my first and definitely best friend here :slight_smile: You are bright, open, kind… just amazing in all the ways! Thanks for responding even if I’ve made the stupidest grammar mistakes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

I’m happy you liked the eye bags btw :laughing:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for making this! It sure cheered up my day :heart::heart: It’s so great that you’re spreading positivity like this, it means a lot to me and all the other the other people too probably!

2 Likes

OMG DUDE YOU LITERALLY SO SWEET. LEGITIMATELY I WANT TO CRYYYY.
This is such a great thread. Thank you for making it. You tagged so many people and said such amazing, positive things!! You are going to/made many people happy. :grin: :grin:

1 Like

Thank you! You’re one of my best friends here, too.

And it’s perfectly alright! :grin:

1 Like

I’m super glad to hear that! :blush:

Have a good day!

1 Like

And thank you for giving me the inspiration to create this thread!

There are just so many great people here! Thanks! :two_hearts:

1 Like

thank you & yes please check out my story i love having feedback on it :smiley: thank you for your helo @Amphia :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No problem!
IF YOU LIKE ROMANCE WITH DRAMA, CHECK OUT @LISAANNEMARIEE’s STORY, THE BILLIONAIRE’S WAITRESS!

1 Like

awww thank you so much this made my heart flutter :sob:
you’re so incredibly sweet and amazing and I appreciate you sm for spreading kindness :pleading_face: :sob: :heart:

1 Like

Aw, I’m happy to hear that!

Thank YOU, too, for being so sweet. :blob_hearts:

Awww thx u so much girl! You’ve helped me a lot, A LOT, with my texts! And glad u felt welcomed on the server <3

1 Like

No problem! I’m glad to help. :slight_smile:

Awwww thank you. I wish the best likewise.

1 Like

You’re welcome!
Thanks! :blush:

1 Like

awww thank you so much :pleading_face::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

You are so sweet and helpful.

1 Like

i’m glad to hear that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like