That Feeling When

This post was inspired by @Spes.

Have you ever said, in a mystical, thoughtful voice,

“You know that feeling when…”

This is a place for you to finish those sentences. You can send pictures to capture the essence of the feeling, you can write in bold, or italics.

Why make this post?

It helps to view life from an outside perspective, but also come to realise things that you’ve never realised before. It can also give you a big laugh, or if you’re feeling down, people can really resonate with that. It’s also, in a way, a venting thread :woman_shrugging:

I’ll start:

That feeling when you need your bag but life is determined to not let you have it.

13 Likes

@sofia2
@Kyra101
@DazzledSnowFlake
@Chocolate_Mama
@Claaaire
@16AngelCat

7 Likes

Awwww

that feeling when you have no idea who to tag and then my friend swoops in with a ton more tags

5 Likes

also that feeling when you’re about to set off to get your first pet

4 Likes

That feeling when you say something funny and no one laughs , they just glare at you …

9 Likes

And thanks for the tag !

2 Likes

that feeling when you and your friends insult each other as a joke so much , you don’t know how to be nice to them anymore …

4 Likes

ba-dum-tsss

8 Likes

YES YES YES ! omg yes ! Great joke :joy:

3 Likes

I would come up with more, but I only think of them periodic-ally.

3 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

That feeling when you trip over a shoe, run into a wall, and hit your arm on a door all in the same morning

3 Likes

Ouch :joy:

3 Likes

That moment when your guy is talking to you about y’all first date and how beautiful you are. Then the next day putting his hands on your friend’s ass for a bet :clap:t5:

6 Likes

the feeling when you’re tagged :thinking:

3 Likes

That moment when you see a breaking bad meme and have a craving to binge watch it again.

7 Likes

That feeling when you tag your friend on a post and wait for their reply and when they finally comes online they just like your post and disappears

6 Likes

that feeling when you see them typing but then they just leave you on a like

5 Likes

That feeling when you see someone typing for hours together and finally sends K

5 Likes

That feeling when you recieve their text and call them but it goes to voicemail …

4 Likes