That moment when xD

That moment when you go over the first two chapters of your new Episode story and realize you got so caught up in the plot and character personalities that you haven’t even put any choices and just simply told the story the way you wanted it to be told :joy::woman_facepalming:
Please, oh, PLEASE tell me that you can relate :joy:

13 Likes

face_with_hand_over_mouth

4 Likes

Literally will be me! Cause I started my story as a novel then an episode story. But I will try to add some more choices!

3 Likes

Sounds interesting, let me know when it’s out. relieved

3 Likes

Ok!

2 Likes

@Danielle318 Exactly, it was a novel for me, too! I usually only write novels and only recently started creating my books into Episode stories.

3 Likes

Right! It helps its a novel.

2 Likes

that moment…when you still trying to plan out other episodes but its like, its all over your mind and you have to type it out then put it in order…

2 Likes

Idk, I wrote my Episode story as a novella first, but it easily lends itself to multiple endings and some minor choices too. :woman_shrugging: Then again, it’s kind of set up like a survival game, I guess that makes it easier lol.

2 Likes

that moment when you want to have a storyline somewhat similar to another story, but then it goes your way and then you freak out, then delete everything, then give up…

MEEEEE.

2 Likes

That moment when you read a really bad episode story and then you realise that your story is the same. :sleepy:

3 Likes

that moment when you are still looking for backgrounds and overlays but haven’t found any yet while ppls still waiting for yr story to be published after a long while. DONT WORRY!! IT WILL BE OUT!! XDD

4 Likes

Hey there @Luna_Kesem, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

I’ve moved this thread to Episode Fan Community since it’s about Episode stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Alrighty! ^-^

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.