That Moment When

That moment when someone swears loudly in class.

2 Likes

That moment when you edit a reply because what you wrote doesn’t make sense.

Ironically, I’ve just edited this.

4 Likes

That moment when your little brother’s friends are over and they’re making a lot of noise.

1 Like

That moment when you just want it to be lunchtime already :unamused:

3 Likes

that moment when you’re falling asleep in class, but you know you’re not allowed to and you start head banging in slow motion

7 Likes

That moment when you’re laying in bed trying to fall asleep and then you feel like you’re falling so you tense up

And then you’re wide awake

6 Likes

The moment when you try to drink something and put your mouth on it and tilt it but nothing comes out it later find out you haven’t put the lid off

2 Likes

Oh MY GOD!! I hope they’ll make this official!!!

1 Like

That moment when you’re playing an Episode Featured Story and you end up in that choice where you have to pay for something from your own closet.

11 Likes

That moment when your super bored and decide to watch a scary movie thinking Oh I can handle it and regret it as soon as it starts. :scream:

3 Likes

Oof.

Dis just reminded me of –

Annabelle

Some pretty scary shiz, bruh :confused:

1 Like

That ironic moment when they say that, “Numbers don’t define you.” Yet, your whole life’s fate depends on your age, academic scores, weight, height, bank account savings, yada yada yada…

7 Likes

That moment in a classroom in an Episode high-school story, when the characters turn to their right, they always see this bishy education-provider strutting in to the center desk.

5 Likes

That moment on the Episode forums when nearly every thread has been stagnant for the last 2-3 hours and you’ve replied to every one of those threads and someone just asks WTH are you doing and you’re like –

tumblr_ohxyzzB8Vv1ui45hlo3_r1_500

7 Likes

I can relate :joy:
Annabelle is pretty terrifying and with The Nun in the cinemas now… :grimacing:

1 Like

That wonderful moment when you’re coding an Episode story and you realize “I understand this. This makes sense to me.”

8 Likes

That moment before the release of Pitch Perfect: In Deep Treble where you really really really want the POC (Person of Color) characters to be there and your expectations go hardcore wrong when all you see are the white characters and only an Asian girl with a knack for saying ridiculously illogical things in every serious moment…and almost always tends to get ignored.

2 Likes

That moment when you’re playing an Episode story - a good story, and MC suddenly gets pregnant. By the wrong guy (you don’t like him). With twins (triplets, octuplets…). “But I want to have a choice!” and the author says: “Noooo!” :roll_eyes: :smile:

1 Like

I hate it when the authors become bishy about not-giving-choices complaints :persevere:

2 Likes