That Moment When

That moment when your crush compliments you.

…But you don’t know how to answer.

6 Likes

Me an Hour Ago: That moment when you have to write a paragraph and have no idea what to write.

Me Now: That moment when you wrote the paragraph but you are pretty sure you didn’t do it right.

3 Likes

I cAn ReLaTe To ThIs So BaD :eyes:

2 Likes

THIS IS THE WAY I GOT FULL MARKS ON THAT PHILOSOPHY EXAM :joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl: The invigilator was on the verge of grabbing the paper off of me and I was like bih no.

3 Likes

That moment when your crush compliments you and you’re about to compliment them back but their friend pulls them away first.(at a dance) her: “you look amazing” me: “wow, thank you, you-”

3 Likes

That moment when someone swears loudly in class.

2 Likes

That moment when you edit a reply because what you wrote doesn’t make sense.

Ironically, I’ve just edited this.

4 Likes

That moment when your little brother’s friends are over and they’re making a lot of noise.

1 Like

That moment when you just want it to be lunchtime already :unamused:

3 Likes

That moment when you’re laying in bed trying to fall asleep and then you feel like you’re falling so you tense up

And then you’re wide awake

6 Likes

The moment when you try to drink something and put your mouth on it and tilt it but nothing comes out it later find out you haven’t put the lid off

2 Likes

Oh MY GOD!! I hope they’ll make this official!!!

1 Like

That moment when you’re playing an Episode Featured Story and you end up in that choice where you have to pay for something from your own closet.

11 Likes

That moment when your super bored and decide to watch a scary movie thinking Oh I can handle it and regret it as soon as it starts. :scream:

3 Likes

Oof.

Dis just reminded me of –

Annabelle

Some pretty scary shiz, bruh :confused:

1 Like

That ironic moment when they say that, “Numbers don’t define you.” Yet, your whole life’s fate depends on your age, academic scores, weight, height, bank account savings, yada yada yada…

7 Likes

That moment in a classroom in an Episode high-school story, when the characters turn to their right, they always see this bishy education-provider strutting in to the center desk.

5 Likes

That moment on the Episode forums when nearly every thread has been stagnant for the last 2-3 hours and you’ve replied to every one of those threads and someone just asks WTH are you doing and you’re like –

tumblr_ohxyzzB8Vv1ui45hlo3_r1_500

7 Likes

I can relate :joy:
Annabelle is pretty terrifying and with The Nun in the cinemas now… :grimacing:

1 Like

That wonderful moment when you’re coding an Episode story and you realize “I understand this. This makes sense to me.”

8 Likes