That Moment When

That moment when a teacher says “Great job!” to everyone else but not to you, even though you did the same thing.

Happens to me all the time.

5 Likes

I totally feel you.

1 Like

Literally, so relatable :joy: my science teacher said to my two friends as we were walking to class “oh, you two did really good on the test” then looked at me and said “you…not so much”, even though I only got a bit lower

3 Likes

I have also done that second one . . .

https://media.giphy.com/media/COYGe9rZvfiaQ/giphy.gif

1 Like

That moment when your not doing your work, and the person next to you screams really loudly “Why aren’t you doing your work?”:woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

Or that moment when you think that something is so funny, and it’s actually not and your the only one laughing. :flushed:

8 Likes

Everyone does this in my school. Examples are:
That moment when you look at your phone for like a second and someone shouts “get off your phone”
and
That moment when you’re chewing gum or eating and someone decides to announce it too

that moment that you realize that you send a message to the wrong person :woman_facepalming:
like kill me now please :joy:

1 Like

Tbh, that’s the description of my life, but I find myself hilarious so… :joy:

1 Like

Last one, heh: That moment when you say a joke to your parents, and they starting scolding you. (At that moment in my head: ESCAPE ESCAPE) :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Oh my gosh, I send the weirdest things to my friends, and one time I sent it to the wrong person, and they were like the hell? I was like ifonlyicouldescapefromtheworld now, lol.

3 Likes

My parents kinda just look at me like ‘STFU’ and like they regret bringing me into this world, but it happens so often they expect it from me :joy:

1 Like

:joy:

2 Likes

or when you send the weirdest message ever by accident to your crush

1 Like

Did that to my ex, whoops. :scream: (plus: it was about my crush.)

2 Likes

that moment when you come with a really clever excuse to talk to someone.

and work the confidence to send it.
and they don’t respond
oR wOrse

the infamous
”K”

5 Likes

Nope nope nope, I cannot stand the “K” or “Sure” or “Whatever” like excuse me, I just spent half of my day contemplating on whether I should send that, and you respond like that? I could of been watching Netflix. :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Let’s leave those (very painful) memories in the past :grimacing: literally the worst feeling

1 Like

What a statement.

2 Likes

Heh. :wink:

1 Like