That Moment When

That moment when you find out in the high-school Episode story you’re playing that your enemy is actually a mean blonde cheerleader girl who’s so hyped about popularity and is obsessed with your ‘bad-boy’ love interest (Cringe! :persevere:)

7 Likes

That moment in your physics class when you say quantum but your teacher accidentally hears it as cOnDoM :sweat_smile:

1 Like

extra bonus points if she says “You’d better stay away from him. He’s mine!” and/or has a posse of two other girls, neither of which is as smart/pretty as her

4 Likes

That moment when your friend group completely forgets about you :cry:

hello darkness my old friend

That moment when your friend texts you something that makes no sense and you don’t know what to say back.

2 Likes

That moment when your mum calls for you and you reply but she never says anything back.

5 Likes

Literally, I can’t go a day without this happening.

1 Like

:joy: ikr

1 Like

I literally hate it when that happens !! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

That moment when you realise
sleeping is the only thing you have done perfectly in your life

5 Likes

That moment when you’re finally writing a story and your stupid internet refuses to work :expressionless:

2 Likes

I can’t even do that right lmao

Same :joy:

That moment when you’ve been working/volunteering at a job where you say something very specific (like “Do you need help finding anything?” ) and then when you’re tired and away from that job you end up asking someone completely unrelated that specific phrase.

I was real tired from working and my family went out to eat and I ended up almost asking the server at the restaurant if he was “interesting in joining our summer program” even though it’s only for kids and teen and he was at least thirty. Another time I asked someone who worked the same job as me while we were both on shift.

5 Likes

That moment when you’re trying to make a point in a group chat but everyone has already moved on. :cry:

9 Likes

Hmm… Yes I do agree with this peculiar statement, but I have read it over and have come to the following answer… in a few years. Continue with your reasoning, Sherlock!

2 Likes

That moment on the Forums when you post a really ridiculous and funny reply and you wait for someone to respond to it but everyone seems to be MIA and you’re so frustrated. Then again you post a reply by tagging people above you in Ridiculous Bans thread or Accusations thread just to test the availability of people but no one replies and you feel all angry and upset…

5 Likes

That moment when your in the bathroom while talking to someone on the phone, and the person in the other stall is thinking your talking to them, so they answer you. :joy::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Ok just saw this, and I love it so much.
That’s actually me in every PE class, but that and me yelling at the coach, because I tell him I can’t play, than he makes me run like 500 laps. :woman_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

That moment when your Old-As-Heckaroonie English teacher hears To Kill A Mockingbird as Tequila Mockingbird.

1 Like