That Moment When

I’m actually laughing XD poor mockingbird gone a drunk

1 Like

that moment when when I was 18 years old my mum and I went into a pizza shop and on the wall was a white chocolate mousse and she said there you go Brooke and I was like so? and she said you like white chocolate and I say nope I’ve never liked it she then says but for 18 years I’ve bought you white chocolate and you eat it I then say I eat some of it then give it to dad because he likes white chocolate she asks why I didn’t tell her sooner and I said that I didn’t want to hurt her feelings so she says so for 18 years I’ve bought you the wrong chocolate and I go yup then we both laughed for a good hour

That moment when you’re watching a horror movie on a movie screen with your friends due to peer pressure and desperately pray to God that all the blood is Tomato sauce or red paint and all the horrifying location backgrounds are the work of CGI…and that you won’t faint over when you go to the washroom at your home during night-time.

1 Like

That moment when you trip over something and while you are thinking to yourself “damn, I am a klutz” you proceed to trip over something else you didn’t notice and then proceed to fall over in a comical way.

Note: I never noticed the word klutz was spelled with a k or a z until now. :hushed:

12 Likes

That moment when a small part of you is excited, but most of you is bummed, about school starting the next day.

6 Likes

That moment when you reach into your closet to find your gym clothes, but a Halloween pumpkin falls on your face instead.

2 Likes

The moment when you find out you got cheated on

1 Like

That moment when you have to try and fight your irrational thoughts even though they don’t feel irrational but you know they’re irrational but they don’t feel irrational.

3 Likes

The momment when you have your period at school

2 Likes

That moment when you open the bathroom door to find a bunch of ants in your sink. :ant:

3 Likes

The momment when you see a big spider

1 Like

That moment when a Mod likes or replies to your comment…

3 Likes

The moment when you’re having a test in a classroom full of people and suddenly your body wants to do a demonstration of an explosive diarrhea…

5 Likes

That moment when a song is stuck in your head and you type the song title instead of moment before having to back track.

I typed “that money” at first because I have my Money by Chef’Special stuck in my head aaaaaaa

6 Likes

That moment when you find a few ants in your bed. :scream: :unamused:

3 Likes

That moment when your crush talks to you and you act like complete idiot and then he leaves and you facepalm yourself for being so stupid LMAO!

5 Likes

That moment when you’re in a yoga class where your yoga tutor says, “Release all of those sounds trapped in your mind.” In a stupid psychological voice and you’ve no frickin’ idea what kind of douchebag position she’s doing so you SCREAM OUT like everyone’s born deaf hehe…

11 Likes

Lol I will never know why they speak in those weird voices like slowwlyyyyyyyyyyyy!

4 Likes

Lmaooooo :joy: I’m dying

3 Likes

That moment when theres 5 minutes left of a test and you’re only half way done.

15 Likes