That person that makes everyday better

Let’s face it, we all have our bad day’s, some more then others. In these rough times of a virus going on, being stuck at home, and even before all this mess. From time to time we find ourselves in situations that can really bring you down.

So I’m making this post, so you can tell people who and why you appreciate the one person or many that make everyday worth living for.

Mine would be my sis, not a actual biological sister, but to me none the less. Marie, since the moment she came into my life, has been nothing but a blessing. She is the only person I turn to, when I have to vent. She always listens, never lets me talk negatively about myself, and can always make me smile when I don’t want to do so.

She says I saved her…no it’s honestly the other way around. I’d rather live a life of misery, then to ever feel like I let her down.

But yeah, I could go on, but that’s all I’m gonna say, stay safe everyone.

7 Likes

I have to admit I read this and a name came into my mind and I smiled. We don’t talk all the time but when we do he certainly makes me smile. There is something about him, I haven’t had the best luck with men but he’s different, I don’t think I like him more than a friend but he doesn’t push it. In fact before lock down I was having a crap day in fact a crap week. I told him I was in a bad mood and he said “how about we go for a coffee? Maybe I could cheer you up.”

Do you know how many times someone has said that?? Never. Part of me wants to like him more than a friend but unfortunately the attraction isn’t quite there

5 Likes

@SpookySherry, @Bonswayout, @Danielle318, @IsabellaMason, @Akira_new-writer73 , @lazy_donut and wayyyy more people make my days 110% better. Thank you guys so much!! The forums has been noting but great since I’ve joined and I’m much happier now than I’ve ever been! Before the Episode forums, I really struggled with life and depression and didn’t know what to do. My days were awful and I hated it. I still have depression and some bad days, but I’m much better now and I’m honestly so thankful for everyone! I really don’t know where I would be without you guys! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

*I’ll most likely add more names later, but I’m having trouble thinking because my memory is trash. :joy:

6 Likes

Also, @_haruka! I know you don’t know me, but you’re such a nice person! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Omg thank you :pleading_face::two_hearts:. You’re so nice! If you need to talk my PMs are always open.

2 Likes

I have a very long list but I will list my bff’s

@Akira_new-writer737
@SpookySherry
@Izzie_Silver
@ItsTerra
@Danielle318
@Avarose456

:blush:

5 Likes

Aww, thank you!! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

There are A LOT of people from the forums but I just wanted to specifically say that my best friend (she’s not on the forums) makes me laugh/ smile every single day. We always face time each other every day at 7:15 pm until 12:00 and we play Free Fire (a game like fortnight) and we enjoy each other’s company. I’m really grateful that I have her :pleading_face: :heartpulse:

1 Like

Aww, thank you! :heart:
Correction: I didn’t know you. I do now, and I’m here for you if you ever need to talk about anything :hugs::heart:

2 Likes

Yh I completely agree y’all are so amazing, the ones that are in my mind are the ppl who support me from my bad days and I really appreciate it, I also met so many nice ppl in this community I cant name them all cuz there’s to many but thanks u all for being with me in the good moments and the bad ones (epy teams too) :purple_heart::purple_heart:
@_haruka thanks for those treats :purple_heart: and @Bonswayout girl thanks for everything u where the first person that I met here and u were so nice :blush::purple_heart: love u dont change :hugs:

1 Like

That’s awesome, happy to know you have someone that can brighten up your day.

Wow. Thanks you so much for saying this. I know it was many other people too but I’m so happy that I made your days better. Thank you so much :blush:.

Yeah, I enjoy the forums a lot as well. Not really seen the toxic side I’ve seen on others here.

Ava!! :sob:
You are never, and you will never be alone. I am so proud of you for continuing this fight with such a hard mental illness. Just know you aren’t alone and I am here to understand you :heart: I am so glad I met you and I promise you will be smiling more later surprise surprise :see_no_evil:

Just know that I am here when you need to vent and do not be afraid to message me ! Do not apologize for anything being random, do not apologize for it being late at night!

I am so glad you were able to find happiness in this community. Ily :heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Ily Bonnie :pleading_face:

2 Likes

My group of friends on the forums make it worth the while. I wish I could express how much they mean to me.

Before I met them, I was struggling and stressed like crazy dealing with a lot of heavy stuff at home. The amount of pressure I had on myself drove me insane, along with other burdens. At a point, I did think about how I could take the stress away, but meeting them was a blessing. They helped me grieve, they helped me release my stress, and they helped calm me down without even realizing it. I wish I could give them all my hugs and cuddles and kisses and flowers :sob: I absolutely adore them. In a moment where I desperately needed someone, I had a whole group :pleading_face: every single day I appreciate their kindness. Every single time I am upset, they listen. Oh my gosh I love them so much :sob::heart::heart::heart:

I am too lazy to tag! :pleading_face::heart:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.