That's possible?! šŸ¤Æ

But still I just like doing it. I love hearts. And even better if itā€™s worth it because the person made or said something really good. Sometimes even a opinion to a specific topic is great. :point_right: :point_left:

2 Likes

youā€™re making me- nevermind lol

1 Like

:upside_down_face::hushed::smirk:

4 Likes

youā€™re just annoying, crazy but my bestie

2 Likes

Shhhh U r gonna tell everyone

2 Likes

thatā€™s a fact.

2 Likes

ShhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHH

2 Likes

bites your hand lol

2 Likes

I will transport snakes to You from my friendā€™s home

2 Likes

I will just stop talking to you UwU

2 Likes

ā‰„ļ¹ā‰¤

ļæ£ćøļæ£

2 Likes

Aww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: This is giving me vibes of my friendship with my best friend outside of forums. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Someday Iā€™ll come and get you. Somedayā€¦ well okay not if you continue like that, then definitely not butā€¦ when Iā€™m able to like again! Iā€™m gonna like everything! Well except someoneā€™s being rude. I donā€™t like thatā€¦ :eyes: :sweat_smile: :rofl:

4 Likes

:joy:
Everyone HIDE!

1 Like

Why? :pleading_face: :point_right: :point_left: I donā€™t wanna hurt you, I just wanna spam you with hearts. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Well at least when Iā€™m able to again and I believe that should be in three hours or something. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Lol Wth
I didnā€™t mean like that!
Itā€™s okay u can spam like
Youā€™re welcome to spam like to me!

1 Like

I know how you mean it. Iā€¦ just wanted to make a joke. :sweat_smile: Sorry Iā€™m bad at cracking jokes. :disappointed: (But anyways challenge accepted :smirk:)

1 Like

Ik u mean it joke :joy:
U became toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Sweet and cute

1 Like

Yk whatā€™s funny @Unknown_writer? I thought you would have like much more than me after I saw that picture from above but maybe I shouldā€™ve checked before accepting your challengeā€¦ :sweat_smile:

Thatā€™s yours. (Pointing out the hearts given)

And thatā€™s mine. (Also pointing out the hearts given)

1 Like

Moved to Site Feedback since this is abut the forum. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if youā€™ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like