The 1x1/Small Group RP Thread

Little bump so it won’t be lost in a sea of threads

5 Likes

Adventure Story

Hey, sorry, have just noticed the extra people who were interested and wondered if you still were? Please heart this post if you are still keen.
So, @Ella and @ShortSpaces, do you wanna be in a group one?
@ReeseTheReallyGrumpy, (and @The_Surgeon too) do you wanna go it alone?

4 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

i want to be in a group onee :smiley:

1 Like

Okay, awesome, I have PM’d you all. (@ReeseTheReallyGrumpy, @Ella, @ShortSpaces)

Also, am still willing to start more if others are interested! Just say so in the poll!

3 Likes

Um… cough. Are the people who voted here still interested? :slight_smile:

@Ella @ReeseTheReallyGrumpy @Etherwalker @ShortSpaces @Wingsoffire

5 Likes

Yup

1 Like

Of course. :smile:

1 Like

So, I have an idea for a small group RP and I was wondering if anyone was interested!

This would be set in the distant future, maybe 100 years or so later, and would revolve around a group of people trying to survive in an apocalyptic world! I like to hope it would be a bit lighthearted (seeing as they are a ‘family’ of sorts) but also tense and insane at times.

Who’s up for it?

• Count me in!
  • No thanks!
  • Maybe…

0 voters

2 Likes

Yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, there’s been a total of 10 votes which is absolutely insane, I’m definitely going to make this now.

Seeing as it is a small group PM roleplay though, I’ll allow 7 people to participate, maybe 8 so go ahead and vote again!

Guaranteed Participants (7/7)

@Ella
@Chocolate_Mama
@ScarletSwanHunter
@Cricket_Master
@ReeseTheReallyGrumpy
@Etherwalker
@readerslivesouls
@Aohebe_S

• I am definitely in!
  • I changed my mind, sorry!

0 voters

Tags

@Cam @ScarletSwanHunter @CrazyCaliope @Cricket_Master @Aohebe_S @Briar.R @ReeseTheReallyGrumpy @Etherwalker

3 Likes

The world is falling, and what people thought was the only way to help stop an ugly reality is making reality uglier.

The crime rates in all cities are out of control, and most of the police and the military had been killed or injured. Suddenly, a company comes up with a pill to give people superpowers, to help fight the crimes. But non-pill takers noticed how the people who took pills were acting more aggressive, and more like villains than heroes. But there are two people (one of which is played by me, possibly another person) who were born with powers. Will they be able to find each other on this chaotic world and put an end to all crimes?

• Count me in!
  • Needs more thought.

0 voters

1 Like

Hey, you need a little more backstory and thought for people to know what you want to happen in the story/RP!

0 Likes

I love the walking dead! I will definitely join it.

0 Likes

I just created a The Maze Runner role play.
This will debut on the 22nd of June.

3 Likes

bump ~ bump ~

4 Likes

Bump :innocent:

3 Likes

…dunno if this is still open…but im bored so…

THE BOOKWORMS *tittle is a work-in-progress

You and 4-5 other kids from your school find yourselves locked in the local libraby over the spring break with no way to contact anyone. What will happen? Will you and the others be able to stay sane and alive in 7 days? Find out in…*insert epic theme music here…BOOKWORMS.
@Lady-Mehek

…sorry, i suck at plots…

Poll:

• I’m interested (tag me)
  • Maybe (tag me)
  • Maybe (don’t tag me)
  • Not interested (don’t tag me)

0 voters

2 Likes

Wow, that was fast. Thanks so much guys. Just tagging to make sure everyone who voted still wants to be in it. (Not too late to back out)
@SilverStar @Ella @Chocolate_Mama @Madilnel
Once I get an ok from everyone, I’ll start it later today, or tommorow. :slight_smile:

Poll:

• I still want to do this
  • I don’t wan’t to still do this
  • Not an original but put me on the Waiting list

0 voters

Note: I have a feeling most people are going to want to do a girl (which is fine, it can be an all girls stranded party) but we’ll see.

Poll 2:

• I want to do a girl
  • I want to do a boy
  • Other

0 voters

I suggest picturing your characters personality and stuff.

1 Like

@IIChanII

Can I still join this?

1 Like