The 1x1/Small Group RP Thread

i can do a girl and a boy :slight_smile:

BOOKWORMS (still tryna think of a tittle)

Can you guys send me the basic details of your character. (One allowed)

Also, I don’t think im going to an FC since this is a small group.

Tags:
@Surface_Hyena57 @Madilnel @Ella @Chocolate_Mama @SilverStar

Tagging @Lady-Mehek to make sure everything’s ok. :slight_smile:

Navrio (Yes, the name is a work in progress.)

Before you read this

Therianthropic- The easiest way to describe this is the ability to change like a Werewolf, but not limited to a wolf. So, shifting into any animal.

The Plot

In this modern world, your character and 3-4 others around the same age come to find out that you are the supposed last of a Therianthropic people. Of which, in your world, are being hunted down more and more as each day passes.

However, there are rumors of a hidden land of peace called Navrio. Though it slowly becomes more of a myth as any hint regarding its actual location is immediately shut down by the government.

Will you (and everyone else) be able to escape being prey of a growing society of hunters, and find the land shrouded in myth, Navria? Or will you be taken down before you even know what happened?

So…Interested? (If so, please like this post as well as doing the poll, so I am more likely to be able to tag you.)

• Yes (tag me)
  • Maybe (tag me)
  • No

0 voters

-So, you and your five other friends all finally raised the money to go on this road trip you all have been jumping out of your seats to go on. Where to? All over the United States, trying to go through as many states as you can and seeing the biggest landmarks in the time you have,and spending the night camping out in the stars. You all have your few similarities, and some of you flirtatious and outgoing, while some being sweet, quiet, and charming, and going on the road is going to have its struggles here and there, so you have to get along better than ever to make it through this trip. And according to stereotypical teen movies, feelings for each other will form, and hatred for one another may boil. Don’t let that get you down about the trip though. Just live out your lives with heart and adventure and the feeling that you traveled cross-country in an RV.

• YES tag me
  • maybe tag me still
  • not interested

0 voters

sorry if you already voted I messed up the poll and redid it!

1x1 Roleplay Idea (The Official Title is undetermined)

1 person needed

In this storyline, the first place your characters wake up is some prison for people with powers. It’s Earth in the future, but a lot like it is now. (Development was a little different there because of the powers.)

Governments realized that they needed to start controlling these powers, or the people that have them. So they made a secret organization that worked together, kidnapping powered people and keeping them underground/out of the world for the rest of their lives, training them to fight if the world ever came to that.

That’s where our characters come in.

Our characters are from the newest recruited group of Powered people, getting ready to move from the first transportation center to their new homes underground. But there’s a problem, getting there. There’s a dangerous snow storm a’ brewin,’ and they’re forced to stop at a special transport rest stop until the morning.

Then the unexpected happens, a giant explosion happens during the night. And our characters are the only ones who survive (We don’t know how or why yet, but they do). Now, they have to figure out what happened… as well as run for their lives too.

And as it turns out, the reason the government was so agressively ‘recruiting’ is because there is a threat coming. (Which we can work out the details of later)

So…Interested? (If yes, and you’d like to be tagged, please like the comment so I can get your username.

• Yes (Tag me.)
  • Maybe (Tag me.)

0 voters

Tag meeeeee

Heyyy
I have this idea?
It’s The Devil’s Lair and I haven’t really thought of everything yet but there will be different challenges. All u need to do is to try to get to the hall, where u will find a treasure and something else… U can bring one weapon with u
So… Anyone wanna join?
if u vote for the options that has “tag me”, pls like this post

• Yes, tag me
  • Maybe, tag me
  • Maybe, don’t tag me
  • No, don’t tag me

0 voters

The Devil's Lair 😈