The A Game! SIGNUP

The A Game is a Episode that will be coming soon! Many will enter, make friends, make enemies, and maybe lovers! But some will face hardships.Come and join the fun, the competition awaits! Will your character be the big star? will the losers be out to get the winner? Who knows?! Come join Director Ken as he puts you into your groups, give you tasks for the week. Think you got to win? Join us now and see if your character can last each week or be eliminated!
STORY WILL BE IN INK
ALSO POST A PICTURE OF WHAT YOUR CHARACTER WILL LOOK LIKE (remember it’s ink)

PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO JOIN!!!

CHARACTER NAME:
CHARACTER AGE:
CHARACTER PERSONALITY:
CHARACTER BACKSTORY:
REASONING FOR JOINING:

CLOSING DATE: JUNE 30, 2018

2 Likes

CHARACTER NAME:
Roxanne
CHARACTER AGE:
CHARACTER PERSONALITY:
Annoying, loves to pick fights, but also has a good and caring side although she doesn’t really show that side of her.
CHARACTER BACKSTORY:
After her mother died, her father treated her very badly and her relationship with her dad went from love to hate. During that time, she learned to close her emotions and to not have any feelings.
REASONING FOR JOINING:
I love RPing

1 Like

CHARACTER NAME:
Vivainah

CHARACTER AGE:

CHARACTER PERSONALITY:
Calm, determined, stubborn, gets what she wants, witty & sarcastic(but in a good way)

CHARACTER BACKSTORY:
Very spoiled and pampered as she is the only child. In simple words, a total BRAT😂… But when people start to taunt her saying that she can’t do anything on her own or without her parents,provokes her and she leaves her parents and house behind to be on her own… So, when she finds about "The A Game " she signs up without thinking any further as she feels this is an opportunity to prove those people wrong!!!

REASONING FOR JOINING:
The description of the story really made me curious and I would love to be a part of it.
I hope I’ll get a chance to be in this story!:heart:

Approved. What did she do when she got the approval letter?

Approved. What did she do when she got the approval letter? :notes:

1 Like

Thinks
Sure, why not?

Prepares herself for a battle of lifetime as this is her only opportunity to prove herself!! :smirk:

Ps. Tysm for approving!!! I’m really EXCITED

so i know this is alittle late but here goes.
i want to turn this into an episode so if you two are still wanting to do this, please let me know. the story will be in INK. if choice to still do this, please put down the description of your INK CHARACTER, OR UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CHARACTER
@vivainah
@SilverStar

CHARACTER NAME:
Secretz
CHARACTER AGE:
CHARACTER PERSONALITY:
A person who holds grudges and will get revenge on the traitor.
Shy to socialize.
Two faced.
The antagonist who manipulates Roxanne aka @SilverStar (She won’t mind) :slight_smile:
CHARACTER BACKSTORY:
A child from a rich family who had depression. He doesn’t like to expose him real name because that will affect his family business
REASONING FOR JOINING:
I love game shows :heart_eyes:

I get the whole wanting to keep the real name a secret but the name or fake name still has to be at least Realistic. But I’ll leave it to you whether you want to change it or keep it the same. Also is that the clothes you want him to show up in?

@Secretz_lol

Ok, then name me Augustin :slight_smile: (the real name would be Chase)

Nah, I’ll let it’s up to you to design me clothes,

Just so you know, I do not have taste in clothes. But how’s that for you?

@Secretz_lol

Sure! That works! Maybe just change the shirt into blue :slight_smile:

1 Like

your character has be accepted. How do they receive the news?

He will not be surprised but he’ll be confident he’s going to win.

Here,

P. S sorry for the late…

1 Like

That’s alright, and is that the outfit you want her to wear on the show?

1 Like

Yep… But you can change it if you want to, I’m okay with anything.

1 Like

I’d rather not. Besides you are your character, I don’t want to change anything if you did it. :slight_smile: Btw I love the outfit

1 Like

Wait what? @Secretz_lol! :ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost: