The Amazing Race : Forums Edition (RP) Signups!

I saw many reality tv themed RP but there isn’t The Amazing Race! So,I’ve decided to make one myself. For those who didn’t know, The Amazing Race is an American reality competition show in which teams of two race around the “world”. The race is split into a few legs, with each leg requiring teams to deduce clues, navigate themselves in foreign areas, interact with locals, perform physical and mental challenges, and vie for airplane, boat, taxi, and other public transportation options on a limited budget provided by the show. Teams are progressively eliminated at the end of most legs, while the first team to arrive at the end of the final leg wins the grand prize of US$1 million.

Here’s more info about it:

RULES:

1. You must be fully active every Friday 12 to 1 p.m. EST. This is when each leg of the race will begin and you’ll compete fair and square.
  2. Apart from that time,you are encouraged to interact with other teams as there will be a twist announced so try to get on everyone’s good side.
  3. You are NOT allowed to pair with both of your own characters. Instead, you are only allow to pair with characters that are NOT owned by you, but someone else. (Sorry, I have to set this rule or else team effort is hardly needed) If you really can’t find a partner, then you partner will be set through a challenge at the beginning of the race!
  4. You can create as many characters you want. However, too much characters may give you a disadvantage.
  5. The sex ratio doesn’t matter. You are allowed to create two or more characters with the same gender.
  6. Showmances are allowed, but not too detailed sex scenes. Swearing are also allowed, just remember to blur it!
  7. If you filled in the form, do let me know!
  8. Last but not least, have fun! :slight_smile:

The signup form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15czftqbOM1HHCHDBbuTSuLsjHikXN82F8Eav04iUrEk/edit

@Chay
@AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE
@SilverStar
@Aida.M
@FinnTheGhost
@FreakyEvilMargs
@kerubiel

CONTESTANTS:
@areyouaqueen and @raining
Bobby Grace and Isabella Sanchez (Team Scarlet)
@Chocolate_Mama and @CrazyCaliope
Tilda Ramer and Jason Hodges (Team We Run Better Than The Government)
@Chocolate_Mama and @CrazyCaliope
Eli Watson and Joseph “Joey” Moore (Team See No Evil, Hear No Evil)
@Mimi0829 and @_Nasia
Lexi Ortega and Nasia (Team Conceited)
@Clarkiiie and @Aida.M
Missy Clark and Raelyn Bayes (Team Australian Beatuy)
@Chay and @Tellyg47
Giggles Bandy and Max Realsome (Team Faster Than The Flash)
@EmilyTheWitch and @Brooklyn_writes
Emily Lovelands and Raven (Team Witches)
@LaurieKrisette and @SilverStar
Shadow and Stella (Team Phoenix)
@kerubiel @HermanEpisode
Eurydice Florence and Waylon Taylor (Team Variants)
@AidaLogic
Amoré Fields

The Golden Gameshow ~ SG/RP~ Sign-ups

Reserve for one? Or two?

As many as you like! As long as they both have teammates!

Reserve for one!! This is gonna be awesome

Thanks! I can assure you will!

The challenges are all real!

Reserve for one pls! :blush:

Will do!

Reserve!

Thank you!

Wait so who’re my teammates?

It will be determined through a challenge.

What do I put on the sign ups?

Just type ‘lol’

Lol

I dont get the team mates name says - it should be a number what does that mean? And also the Teamate forum name.

Sorry. I’ll go fix it right away!

It’s fixed now!

Thank you! I was so excited to join lol, I even texted my bestie to fill in a form right away

Omg! Thank you so much!

Me and a girl called raining finished