The animations isnt working

The characters aren’t doing what’s written as you can see in the preview

Try removing in zone 1, since I think there’s only 1 zone there, and do you want them to like do animations and then walk?:face_with_monocle:

It looks like your not giving them any time to do the animations. Because after you command them to do the animation the next line is that they walk. On the line after they do an animation out @pause for 1 and see if that works

1 Like

I want them to walk then do the animation.

@CHARACTER walks to spot x y THEN CHARACTER is animation_name

1 Like

ty it worked

Ty

They’re facing the other direction late

@CHARACTER walks to spot x y AND CHARACTER faces left/right

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

Hi! I’m trying to make my character do a certain animation, but for some reason it’s not working. Can someone help me, please?

&MEGAN walks to spot 0.810 255 146 in zone 1 in 3 AND MEGAN faces left AND MEGAN is stepback_scared_loop
&THRANDUIL walks to spot 1.018 79 120 in zone 1 in 3 AND THRANDUIL is walk_angry_loop

@pause for 3

readerMessage | bold , color:plum , shadow:black |Huna means Witch
&MEGAN is idle_terrified_loop
THRANDUIL (talk_knife_angry)
Tis enough Huna!

Delete the pause for 3. That’s what’s messing up your characters from doing their animation. Just use the @ sign for THRANDUIL walking, and use the “then” command for MEGAN. Also, use “does it while” not “is” when having a character walk while doing an animation

&MEGAN walks to spot 0.810 255 146 in zone 1 in 3 AND MEGAN faces left AND MEGAN does it while stepback_scared_loop THEN MEGAN is idle_terrified_loop
@THRANDUIL walks to spot 1.018 79 120 in zone 1 in 3 AND THRANDUIL does it while walk_angry_loop

readerMessage | bold , color:plum , shadow:black |Huna means Witch
THRANDUIL (talk_knife_angry)
Tis enough Huna!

1 Like

It worked! Thank you so much!

1 Like