The answer to NOT having to re-read chapters that authors have amended after release!

Check out my latest post on Istagram,

I have created some backgrounds and overlays for an ‘Options Screen’ before the start of each chapter…

It gives you the option to read the chapter with a recap, read without a recap or skip the chapter completely.

This helps readers avoid the re-caps if they’ve been binge reading and have a good memory!
It also allows you to skip an episode completely, so you don’t have to re-read if the author has made any amendments to the chapter you’ve just read.

For any authors wanting to include this visit the below, the coding is accessible from the post :slight_smile:
And all images are available in my drive!

Here’s the examples below. You’ll see the coding on the instagram post.

If you chose to use them, please credit me.

I’ll also take requests for more ‘personalized’ option screens, as i’ve only just started them! :slight_smile:

(It might be obvious, but just to make it clearer, the left images are the background and the right images are the overlays used as the ‘buttons’ so to speak :smiley: )

6 Likes

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW I AM SO SHOCKED I’M GONNA FALL DOWN AND DIE!!! It’s so awesome I Love you!

1 Like

:joy: :joy: thanks hun! Glad you like it :smiley:
It’s a pet hate of mine to have to re-read a chapter, so I needed to make a solution! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

very nice!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.