The app is glitching

Hi.
I am dealing with very unpleasant situation :
A few days ago it was loading and kept bringing me back to the screen menu, episode team gave a few pieces of advice on how to make it work. It started doing the same stuff all over again. I have deleted it, reloaded-everything. WiFi is wonderful, tablet is great.
The app opened for a while, but brought me 2 episodes back in all recent stories.

2 Likes

Its happening to me too and sometimes the app when its getting ready to load it kicks me out and i have to delete the app and download it again in order for it to work… and also the ads are terrible i have to get out of the app and reset it because when the ads done the screen is dark And i dont have the recording option anymore

1 Like

@Moon_dream @Jen_Epi same exact thing happening to me! After deleting and reinstalling app it took me back 23 chapters on the story I was reading ugh :imp:

@Sydney_H should they submit a ticket?

2 Likes

I used to have the recording option and i no longer have it which is wierd

2 Likes

@Danielle318 I already have last Tuesday but no response yet. @Jen_Epi what recording option?

2 Likes

@Moon_dream please submit a help ticket to our support team, they’d be more than happy to help. :smiley:

2 Likes

I was thinking I had my issue resolved however, I don’t! I have sent a ticket and they replied once I’ve done everything I’ve asked and I haven’t heard anything back.

1 Like