The ____ Appreciation Thread

So we all ( maybe) have people we appreciate in the forums. So, I decided to make a thread out of it.

You tag somebody and say something nice about them. Pretty simple, unless you have no idea how to appreciate people. So. Yeah…APPRECIATE AWAY!!

PLEASE AVOID ANY UNNECESSARY DRAMA.

23 Likes

I appreciate @phlegmatic because she’s so funny and lovable and adorable. I just love her.:heart: I also like helping her go through the hard thing known as life.

I love you and couldn’t be on the forums without you!:sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Ayeee
I appreciate @Turtle_Cat cuz she ships me and my crush like hardcore and she’s so sweet and nice and Gahhahahahahh she is so AWESOME!!
I also appreciate @epsd.ama for being AMAZINGG

Appreciate: @sofia2 for being mAH ShiSTAR

And many more!

6 Likes

Awww bless… this is an adorable idea…
I appreciate @Turtle_Cat because you’re such a sweet, kind person who puts a smile on my face and makes me laugh. (And has given me some good anime shows to watch of course :wink: !!) haha.

1 Like

Person 1: I appreciate @LorethA for always being there when I RP on Supernatural High.
Person 2: I appreciate @livvy613 for making me laugh and signing up to my sucky roleplays.
Person 3: I appreciate @Skyzor for being funny and cool.
I’ll add more later,

2 Likes

Awwwwww SHiStar thank you!!

1 Like

I appreciate
@AS007
@Manik
@Elena1creates
@Whoacoco
@keiji
@Elijah
@phlegmatic
@Drama_Queer
@Mary-P
@loveyourself
@24aya

For beeing amazing and they are honestly the best people I have ever met.
:heart::cookie:

9 Likes

Yessss SHISTARR

1 Like

Aww love ya!!!

1 Like

I appreciate @NattyGomez for being a great forums bestie…and for being there when he left

I appreciate @ihicks01 for being such a great friend even after all the crap that has happened

I appreciate @Juann for always being there to talk

(I know he left but I am not losing hope yet)

3 Likes

Awhh Ily :heart:

we will never lose hope

1 Like

Lmao thanksssss!
:cookie:

I have a lot of ppl I appreciate but I’ll do the ones that are on the top of my head

@meadowh you’re so fucking amazing. I love all our little convos, Ado!
@AK16 Adam you’re one of my best friends. I love you man. You’re so funny
@Ms.Kate Kate EMO DUCKLING you have such an amazing taste in music and you’re amazing
@loveyourself lovey Take care of yourself. I care about you so much!!!
@Firely_epi TWINNY YOU’RE SO AMAZING ILY BITCH
@Kaycee_Rose B. I’m glad we are able to get over our problems. I missed you.
@Chocolate_Mama Jo I’ll always defend you to the end. Thanks for being my friend!
@XMysteryX Ari you do so much for me, thank you so much my wonderful daughter
@jenna1012 although I don’t agree with some of your beliefs, you’re still one of my best friend. Ily Jenny

@kerubiel GOSH ILY SO FUCKING MUCH. YOU’RE SO AMAZING AND CUTE AND FUNNY AND CARING AND LOVING AND GOSH I JUST LOVE LITERALLY EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!!! I can’t wait until we can be together because I always miss you and I’m so happy I have you. You’re the light in my dark sad life. You’re that one light that guides me and saves me. Ilysm

12 Likes

:sob:
Lol

2 Likes

Awwwwww thanks girl! You’re honestly the best and I’m glad that we’re friends and I gotcha hon.

2 Likes

Oof. Imma change this to tracking…

1 Like

Aaahhhhh I appreciate you too!!! You’re so amazing

Those were just the people off the top of my head

MY PYT MJ buddy :heart::heart::heart::kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

i know i was kidding :)))))

1 Like

Me too

1 Like