The ____ Appreciation Thread

:upside_down_face: I am gonna eat this cookie before someone comes

:yum:

You too man , you too :metal: races all the way :wink:

:yum::yum::yum: What would be better than bakery? Nothing! :upside_down_face::yum: :drooling_face:

1 Like

…ouch my heart :ok_hand:t3::weary::sneezing_face:

1 Like

…heheheheheehehe ShIStar and btw Coco never said that you were her favourite LMAO and what??

1 Like

You made me comfuzeleddd :expressionless: with all questions
But

you are not getting your :cookie: back :upside_down_face:

1 Like

…oh it’s fine…I got mine cookie home

1 Like

:no_mouth:

1 Like

:sneezing_face:

1 Like

SHisTer…:upside_down_face:

1 Like

…sHIsTER :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

I appreciate…

firstly…mah autocorrect :sob: I even forgot the spelling of appreciate , thanks auto​:wink:

Now…with forumers
@sofia2 I don’t even remember where we first met (:no_mouth:) but you are da best SHisTer and it’s feels like I have know you from long time :upside_down_face: and thanks for da emoji and stealing cake with me :upside_down_face:
@Whoacoco girl…:no_mouth: You rock :metal: in middle time we weren’t that connected , but I am so so so happy to meet you again :metal: and specially you giving me cakesssss
@Chocolate_Mama basically because you are mah mama and your the best mama of mine in whole forum if we ignore the fact that you are mah only mama🙃 but you are very funny , cool and kind person and let me bake people :yum:
@16AngelCat man…you are just like angellllllll :grin: and you taste mah cakesssss , so… :upside_down_face:
@loveyourself:hugs: You are the cutest person aliveeee :yum: thanks for giving me your cakesssss :yum: lots of hugsssssss :hugs:

5 Likes

Thanks Aya!

So. Many. Emojis.

1 Like

Awwwwww you’re a great daughter as well!!! Thank you hon!

1 Like

Aww…angel :upside_down_face:

eMoJi :smirk:

:sob: Mamamamamama

2 Likes

…hahahahaha awww that’s the sweetest thing you have ever told meh and…I KNEW IT!
:upside_down_face:

THANK YA SHISTERRR!! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

:smirk::upside_down_face: :cake: :smirk::smirk:

1 Like

:smirk:

1 Like

Yassss bestie

1 Like

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyy :woman_cartwheeling:t3::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Awww your just too sweet @Cassandra_Dean :sparkling_heart::smirk::two_hearts:

1 Like

:upside_down_face::blush: :checkered_flag: