The ____ Appreciation Thread

Thanks! Ahhh ily lol

1 Like

Lol I know I am! :kissing_heart: I love ya sista! We cute too.

1 Like

Awhhh I’m glad we have moved on too :heart: :sob:

1 Like

Lol love ya too. Bad bitches for life

1 Like

:heartbeat: :sob:

1 Like

@epsd.ama recognize me please

2 Likes

Ilyt man. You’re seriously so amazing

1 Like

finger snaps

Of course honey!

Well
 I should probably do this too since I made the thread

@Days and @Jes.Spencer , Thank you for helping me with MWAM!! You guys were some of the first people I met on forums!! Marooners for life!!

@Roleplay.lk , Thanks for making the “ crappy roleplays “ and providing a quality love story for me. K+V!!

@Skyzor , Thank you for being super relatable!! Clair is sassy af!!

@Jeremy and @Sydney_H , Thanks for keeping our community safe and awesome
and for being awesome yourselves

@ Any others I didn’t recognize ( reply to this!! ), I’m sorry I didn’t put you down!! You’re great and I’m glad I met you!!

6 Likes

Ayyye thanks

1 Like

I appreciate so many people honestly it’ll take a day to name y’all all off but here they are some:
@epsd.ama after everything we been through you still have my back love you!
@WinterMoon05 you’re a great friend and I’m happy we got close.
@ihicks01 you’re a great son and friend thanks man also for all your advice.
@FinnTheGhost being my first bestie and not judging anyone and always keeping the peace.
@Mary-P you’re my wakanda sista and you’ve always been like an older sister to me for some reason and I thank you for that.
@Iove even though we didn’t get married you’re still a great friend and rap snack buddy.
@dqrkskin you’re my ex husband but goodness I love talkin with you hon :joy: it’s always so hilarious and I’m glad we’re friends.
@meadowh it scares me at times how much you remind me of me irl like for real you’re my spirit animal love you girl and thanks for being there.
@Cam thanks hon for all the things you’ve helped me with and listening to me thank you.
@24aya thanks hon for loving the bakery honestly and taking over someday.
@16AngelCat you’re a great friend and daughter thanks you for being there.
@k.w.episode you’re the mother of our first child and honestly I never thought I’d marry a woman on the forums but you changed that :joy: thanks and you’re a great friend all the time.
@anon48422657 you’re a great person to hang out with and for helping in the bakery.

Idek I’m missing so much more but like I have music blasting in my ear and thoughts swarming my head. These were all the people I could really think right now, but I appreciate you all!

12 Likes

You’re the little sister I wish I have.
Wakanda and chocolate forever!

2 Likes

Ahhhhhhhhhhh thank you!!!

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Ayyye thanks!

i am so happy i am at the last :sunglasses:

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I also appreciate @Rylie for making this gucci background I mean for real girl this is talent on the uppest (I know not a word :joy:) degree.

Pfp in full screen

1 Like

@Whoacoco I love you because you’re the bestestestest girlfriend ever and
l UGHHH you’re so friggin amazing and ily ily ily ily ily ily ily! :heart_eyes:
@epsd.ama we have been friends for a while and you always stick by my side! :slight_smile: I love you!
@meadowh we have been through a LOT. Some shit crazy rollercoaster,

but at the end of the day, I’d probably die if we weren’t friends
die of sadness
 I love you! Remember no matter how many times we fight, or I say I don’t need you
 I do lol. AND WHEN WE ARENT SPEAKING IM SAD! :sob:
@Ms.Kate I honestly love you lol. We are basically soul mates because your taste in music is
 :ok_hand: :joy: glad we are friends!
@Firely_epi girl. Girl. Girl girllll. IM SO HAPPY WE ARE LIKE BEST FRIENDS AND UFHJJFJWFJEJDJFJ PLEASE DONT BE MAD AT ME EVER BECAUSE I DONT WANT YOU TO BE MAD AT ME! HAHDDJJEJJ
love you lol :heart: :sun_with_face:
@TeamFennekinYT FENNYYYY BOI! OMG OMG IDK HOW BUT YOURE SO AWESIME AND TEACH ME FOX PLEASEE! :sob: you’ve grown on me

@FinnTheGhost NOT FENNY, BUT FINNY! Lol
 you’re just an amazing dude and you’re always here for everyone and
 are you like
 a
 a
 idk! Some sort of guardian angel?! You’re just too awesome.
@everyoneididnttagbecausehahaahhahahimlazy

4 Likes

Better?

1 Like