The ____ Appreciation Thread

Thanks! Ahhh ily lol

1 Like

Lol I know I am! :kissing_heart: I love ya sista! We cute too.

1 Like

Awhhh I’m glad we have moved on too :heart: :sob:

1 Like

Lol love ya too. Bad bitches for life

1 Like

:heartbeat: :sob:

1 Like

@epsd.ama recognize me please

2 Likes

Ilyt man. You’re seriously so amazing

1 Like

finger snaps

Of course honey!

Well… I should probably do this too since I made the thread…

@Days and @Jes.Spencer , Thank you for helping me with MWAM!! You guys were some of the first people I met on forums!! Marooners for life!!

@Roleplay.lk , Thanks for making the “ crappy roleplays “ and providing a quality love story for me. K+V!!

@Skyzor , Thank you for being super relatable!! Clair is sassy af!!

@Jeremy and @Sydney_H , Thanks for keeping our community safe and awesome…and for being awesome yourselves

@ Any others I didn’t recognize ( reply to this!! ), I’m sorry I didn’t put you down!! You’re great and I’m glad I met you!!

6 Likes

Ayyye thanks

1 Like

I appreciate so many people honestly it’ll take a day to name y’all all off but here they are some:
@epsd.ama after everything we been through you still have my back love you!
@WinterMoon05 you’re a great friend and I’m happy we got close.
@ihicks01 you’re a great son and friend thanks man also for all your advice.
@FinnTheGhost being my first bestie and not judging anyone and always keeping the peace.
@Mary-P you’re my wakanda sista and you’ve always been like an older sister to me for some reason and I thank you for that.
@Iove even though we didn’t get married you’re still a great friend and rap snack buddy.
@dqrkskin you’re my ex husband but goodness I love talkin with you hon :joy: it’s always so hilarious and I’m glad we’re friends.
@meadowh it scares me at times how much you remind me of me irl like for real you’re my spirit animal love you girl and thanks for being there.
@Cam thanks hon for all the things you’ve helped me with and listening to me thank you.
@24aya thanks hon for loving the bakery honestly and taking over someday.
@16AngelCat you’re a great friend and daughter thanks you for being there.
@k.w.episode you’re the mother of our first child and honestly I never thought I’d marry a woman on the forums but you changed that :joy: thanks and you’re a great friend all the time.
@RawrFlurry you’re a great person to hang out with and for helping in the bakery.

Idek I’m missing so much more but like I have music blasting in my ear and thoughts swarming my head. These were all the people I could really think right now, but I appreciate you all!

12 Likes

You’re the little sister I wish I have.
Wakanda and chocolate forever!

2 Likes

Ahhhhhhhhhhh thank you!!!

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Ayyye thanks!

i am so happy i am at the last :sunglasses:

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I also appreciate @Rylie for making this gucci background I mean for real girl this is talent on the uppest (I know not a word :joy:) degree.

Pfp in full screen

1 Like

@Whoacoco I love you because you’re the bestestestest girlfriend ever and… like…l UGHHH you’re so friggin amazing and ily ily ily ily ily ily ily! :heart_eyes:
@epsd.ama we have been friends for a while and you always stick by my side! :slight_smile: I love you!
@meadowh we have been through a LOT. Some shit crazy rollercoaster,
… but at the end of the day, I’d probably die if we weren’t friends…die of sadness… I love you! Remember no matter how many times we fight, or I say I don’t need you… I do lol. AND WHEN WE ARENT SPEAKING IM SAD! :sob:
@Ms.Kate I honestly love you lol. We are basically soul mates because your taste in music is… :ok_hand: :joy: glad we are friends!
@Firely_epi girl. Girl. Girl girllll. IM SO HAPPY WE ARE LIKE BEST FRIENDS AND UFHJJFJWFJEJDJFJ PLEASE DONT BE MAD AT ME EVER BECAUSE I DONT WANT YOU TO BE MAD AT ME! HAHDDJJEJJ
love you lol :heart: :sun_with_face:
@TeamFennekinYT FENNYYYY BOI! OMG OMG IDK HOW BUT YOURE SO AWESIME AND TEACH ME FOX PLEASEE! :sob: you’ve grown on me…
@FinnTheGhost NOT FENNY, BUT FINNY! Lol… you’re just an amazing dude and you’re always here for everyone and… are you like… a… a… idk! Some sort of guardian angel?! You’re just too awesome.
@everyoneididnttagbecausehahaahhahahimlazy

4 Likes

Better?

1 Like