The ____ Appreciation Thread

:eyes:

LMAO thanks for appreciating me for speaking things just as they are LMAO. And you helped me through a lot too. So guess we are even Jass!

1 Like

Aw thanks :blush:

2 Likes

I am most definitely not awkward. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Aww thanks, YOU ARE AMAZING

1 Like

This is late but ilyt lovey. Please please please take care of yourself, I donā€™t want to see you hurt

I appreciate @Roleplay.lk and @Surface_Hyena57 because they are great roleplayers and their characters are unique. I wish I could rp as you two do. :grin:

I appreciate @NattyGomez because she is my fandom twin. The 100 rules girl :crown:

I appreciate @annabelb because sheā€™s cool and great to talk to. Our chat girl :joy:

I appreciate @Ypsilon and @LeviTheLunatic because they create awesome and unique roleplays. :grin:

6 Likes

Aw, thanks!

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not a game. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

1 Like

Np! Itā€™s true :grin:

I just want to say thanks to a few people:

@jassie12dw- thank you for always being there. I know I have lots of issues but thank you for listening to them all.
@Doksanwrites- thank you for being my online bestie! I couldnā€™t ask for more.
@Skyzor- I met you through RPing and now we are friends and Iā€™m so thankful!
@lilysmith10- you brighten my day without even trying to. You and your positive words make me smile. The songs you send I listen to them. Most of them I know. :joy: You make me laugh and smile when I want to cry. Thank you for everything!
@JasonWasHere- I miss you dudeā€¦ I hope all is well with you! I could so use some of your wise words my friendā€¦ I hope you come back soon.
@DandelionKate- I miss you and I hope your doing well. You sweet and kind! You always know the right things to say!

6 Likes

:heart:

2 Likes

Aw thank you :slight_smile:
Lol it helps that I currently have a LOT of time on my hands :rofl:

1 Like

Aww thank you buddy :slight_smile:

1 Like

I appreciate that everyone asks my daughter if I am her mother.

I AM HER MOTHER!

She is one of my daughters! I have two more!

@Sophbee
@iiness
@BrookieK

2 Likes

Omg Yass @LorethA 100 foreva :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::drooling_face:

We have so much in comon omg hahaha lol

1 Like

Np Levi! :grin:

1 Like

Of course we have :joy:
And yup, The :100: forevaaa

2 Likes