The Art Birthday Thread! Who is a September/October Baby?

I thought It would be fun to have a birthday thread so let’s see where this goes! Tag anyone becuase everyone has a birthday.

How this works: Every month the birthday’s will be changed. We will start with September and October. If you have a birthday in one of these months just reply stating the day and month of your birthday (no year) and I will add you to the list! Once it is your birthday you will be given a birthday edit!

What I need from you: I need your birth month and day, character details, an outfit (episode or refrence picture), and a party theme (example: minecraft, princesses, art)

Why art? I have seen another birthday thread where the creator throws a virtual party for each person. I wanted to do this in my own way and that happens to be through edits.

TODAY’S BIRTHDAYS
None

September
25th:
26th:
27th: @nessateith
28th: @baechulgi
29th:
30th:

OCTOBER
1st:
2nd:
3rd:
4th:
5th:
6th:
7th:
8th: @kasiee
9th:
10th:
11th:
12th:
13th: @zoe4564
14th:
15th:
16th:
17th:
18th:
19th: @Orangeweedie1998
20th:
21st:
22nd:
23rd: @MysteryMaker
24th:
25th:
26th:
27th:
28th:
29th:
30th:
31st Halloween:

6 Likes

september 27th! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I added you to the list

If you know anyone to tag please do

Sept 17th but it passed already :cry:

1 Like

Happy belated birthday!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I’m born September 28!

2 Likes

I’ll add to list!

1 Like

That’s my mom’s birthday!!

2 Likes

October 8th

1 Like
1 Like

@Sydney_H I’m not to sure where to put this thread. I originally had it in general chat but I’m not to sure if it should be there or here in art resources.

Mine is on 19 October

1 Like

@Spade.02, there doesn’t appear to be anything about Art Resources here, and it was originally created for birthday, so it should stay in General Chat. :smiley:

1 Like

Mine is on November 22nd

1 Like

October 23rd.

2 Likes

My birthday already passed, but does it still count?

Btw it’s September 21st

1 Like

I’ll add yours next month

1 Like

Happy belated birthday!

1 Like

@nessateith and @baechulgi I need your character details (ink or kk), an outfit (episode or refrence picture), and a party theme (example: minecraft, princesses, art)