The Assemblage ◦° Kale's Sci-Fi RolePlay+StoryGame °◦ Sign-Ups

Sarah Parker going mad again. Our employees interviewed Sarah and she’s still saying nonsense. "I saw it! I swear! You were there, he was there and then… Your pencil! It’s going to fall! I’m telling you, I saw everything! You have to beli People afraid of Sarah Parker. Sarah Parker still refuses to stop. No one understands her and people are starting to g Security on Sarah Parker improved. Sarah Parker was tak Sarah Parker searched by the government. Sarah Parke The dissapeareance of Sarah Parker.
The feared Sarah Parker who could see the future. No one wanted to know her, but everyone wanted to know about her. And after a week, she dissapeared. No one knew why, but everyone was glad she did. The deadly threat was finally over.
At least that’s what they thought.
Sarah wasn’t the only one who could see the future. And there isn’t just one more of her capabilities, and not two. There’s more than three, four and five.
But they still don’t understand a thing. Not how they can do it, not why it’s possible and not what’s going on. But they understand one thing.
They need to stop it.

In this RP, every character will have a family. They won’t be just imaginary. I’d recommend different players’ characters form families, it will be much more interesting that way. You don’t need to be active with all of them, just when their family members need to interact with them.
The more active you are with a character, the more important they will be to the story and the lower their chance will be of dying. I will SG the visions, DO NOT create them on your own! I will also SG or tell you some things you’ll need to do with your character’s so it fits the storyline.
Before the RP starts, we’ll try to set relationships for each pair of characters. It’s not a big town so everyone would know each other. If not stated otherwise, they will be acquaintances.
Talk with other players here before making your character (if you really want, you can make your first one). We will work together to make characters for families of other players. I made two characters that need families, and two that I’ll base on you guys. We’ll try to make it work so everyone can have a character completely to their preferences, including their family.

• No individual OC, OOC, ORP on the RP thread. Post them here.
  • No arguing and drama out of RolePlay. If you discuss and debate, that’s okay.
  • Fill in the form carefully. The more developed your character is, the better place they will have in the story.
  • No killing or hurting characters! I’ll control when that happens.
  • Coitus is allowed, but you can only mention it! No description!
  • No god-modding, unless you make a deal with the other person.
  • No Mary-Sues, they won’t be accepted.

You can reserve characters defined by gender and age here. Look at free spots before reserving! If said 1/10, one spot out of ten is still free. If you reserve a character, please stick to them.
Male toddlers: 1/5 (@Littlefeets, @Art3Miss, @CrazyCaliope)
Female toddlers: 1/5 (@Littlefeets, @Art3Miss, @Xoxo_dimples, @barbie_tingzz)
Male children: 5/10 (@Rose.M, @Littlefeets, @Xoxo_dimples, @CrazyCaliope, @barbie_tingzz)
Female children: 4/10 (@EchoRavencroft, @Art3Miss, @Rose.M, @UltimaW, @Xoxo_dimples)
Male teens: 0/10 (@Kate_Potter, @EchoRavencroft, @ScarletSwanHunter, @Rose.M, @UltimaW, @benitz786, @CrazyCaliope, @rickyy)
Female teens: 1/10 (@ScarletSwanHunter, @Rose.M, @Littlefeets, @UltimaW, @Kate_Potter, @Art3Miss, @Xoxo_dimples, @RavenAnderson)
Male adults: 2/10 (@EchoRavencroft, @Scarlet_Sapphire, @SilverRose, @Art3Miss, @CrazyCaliope(2), @barbie_tingzz, @AlyssaThePretzel)
Female adults: 1/10 (@Rose.M, @ScarletSwanHunter, @SilverRose,@RavenAnderson)
Let’s try to keep female and male ratio the same! I’m sorry I haven’t created some male characters, it’s really hard for me and I thought it would be easier to base it on you.

Sign-Up Form
Faceclaims
Talents
Families
Thank you @Ella and @CrazyCaliope for helping me! I might ask you to make some SG posts in the future, hope you don’t mind that.

@SilverRose @EchoRavencroft @Ella @Xoxo_dimples @Tellyg47 @moon_girl02 @AnimeOtome @Art3Miss @CrazyCaliope @jdepisode @ScarletSwanHunter @Littlefeets @Rose.M @vanilla @benitz786 @Kate_Potter @UltimaW @Daunt

I hope I didn’t forget anything lol

9 Likes

Okay, so I’m still confused on what the point of this RP/SG is and how it will play out. So they’re in a town with their family (and friends) and they fear the government. BUT what else? What will happen? What is their goal? What do we, as the RPer, have to do?
You have some detail on an event that happened, but nothing surrounding that?

I will probably make characters, despite how busy life is right now, so how many characters are we allowed up to?

Also, if you need any advice or help with writing SGs then you can always PM me (anytime)! I’m always here to help! (wink)

7 Likes

Can I also reserve for a male child and female teen

1 Like

Can I reserve for female teen and male adult?

EDIT: Oh… I’ve just realized I’m there :joy:
Nevermind me then :blush:

@Kale

3 Likes

First characters will interact normally, like people do on Earth. Later, visions will start appearing and they’ll talk to people who they trust. Their main goal will be to find out what’s going on keep it under control.

No limit for now, as long as you don’t cross the age/gender limit I put! I understand how life can be, so I won’t rush you.

Great, thank you!

Sure!

4 Likes

Okaaay… I still can’t fully comprehend the plot.
I get that it’s basically a life RP until the characters start to get more information on what’s going on, I just think that we (the RPers) need a little more information before that moment comes.

Cool. Okay, I’ll reserve one male toddler, a male child, a male teen, and a male adult.
I might/can/will make more if needed! (thumbs up)

(wink)

4 Likes

I see what you mean now! I’m not really up to for that as I don’t want to spoil things for those that don’t want. If you don’t mind that, I can PM about all of the science and story behind it?

Also thank you for reserving males :pray:

2 Likes

(smile) As I said, my PMs are always open (for anyone), so feel free.

HAHA. No problem, I prefer playing males and I know that not many people in forums create males since we’re a female majority here. (wink)

3 Likes

Could I reseverve a Male Child, Female toddler, Male & Female adult? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Sure!

Hey guys, remember that this is a small town and most people (if not all) would have regular jobs. So please think outside the box for this, so we don’t have any actors, singers, social media stars, or fame seekers. Also, I suggest a scientist or two, so that you can work out what’s going on. This will help the story progress.

@CrazyCaliope is a queen

4 Likes

Can I reserve a male and a female teen?

1 Like

Sure!

Reserve for a male and female adult!

1 Like

I signued up my female

1 Like

I saw, I’ll put her in the faceclaims some time now. I’m not sure what you meant with two other children? And would you be okay if we changed names of her friends so people can name their own characters?

1 Like

Mhm!

1 Like

Okay, I’ll put that as needed. What did you mean with ‘two other dhildren’ as her family?

1 Like

Siblings

1 Like

Any age preference?