The Assemblage ◦° Kale's Sci-Fi RolePlay+StoryGame °◦ Sign-Ups

I’ve checked him now. Just breezed through, to be honest. But it seems amazing!

I’ll add the three new characters to the FCs tomorrow CEST time.

3 Likes

Alright! Thank you! :blush:

2 Likes

Yup, I needed to change his bio/personality.

3 Likes

Perfectionist Noun (pur-fec-chun-ist): @EchoRavencroft

2 Likes

I made a mistake, that’s why. He was supposed to be younger when the Burton’s adopted Reese, which messes with the whole persona. And, it’s my fault. I’m nowhere near a perfectionist.

1 Like

GAH! I wake up this morning to how many posts, which having a skim through, I decided not to read since most seem to be just talking. Why are we just talking in sign-ups? I don’t want to wake up to over 100 posts of a conversation?
Is there actually anything important I should know?

What’s this?

Umm… this is sign-ups, there is no chat in the title. It’s not fair to people like me who try to keep updated on the actual RP, not random talk. It’s not fair to Whaley Kale either, who you’re actually making it possible for it to be closed due to too many discussions not following the initial post. If I were you guys, I would actually go back up and remove all the posts that don’t follow the thread’s purpose. (shrugs) Just a suggestion.

Three? Ooh, exciting. Can’t wait to read them.

4 Likes

I’m going to submit Ollie today and hopefully change Isabella’s description slightly.

Also… When will this RP start? :blush:

3 Likes

Probably on Monday. Until then, everyone has time to create characters.

2 Likes

Alright! Great! :grin:
Thank you

2 Likes

Sorry, I’ve been so behind on this that I don’t think I can actually join this RP. :sweat_smile: I’m so sorry!

People who this would actually affect:
@CrazyCaliope
@Littlefeets
@fal.renet1398

7 Likes

Damn it, FUCK. Need a mother, should I create her Whaley?

4 Likes

LaNGuAGe Cali. If its too much, I can create her. Wouldn’t want you to be overwhelmed.

3 Likes

You don’t have many character, so you can absolutely do that if you want to. (wink)

3 Likes

Great, what family is she in? That way I can check out her family slides and tree

3 Likes

Will add you to our PM!

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Umm… Whaley @kale, I just noticed that there are still inconsistencies in all the slides. If you want some to help you, I’m happy to whip them into shape while you focus on the story. I mean, just offering since you did share certain story details early on and you may ask me for help later with SGing. (wink)

3 Likes

It’s alright, I’ll manage it hopefully! I just had a long drive yesterday so I didn’t really have time.

2 Likes

Gah! I totally forgot to submit Ollie! And I know that the RP is starting today but can I still submit…?
I’m so sorry for not doing this earlier

3 Likes

Yes, you can submit reserved characters even after it starts.

3 Likes