| The Asylum Sign-Up |

So this doesnt give much unfortunately…

Yes it does.
I was hoping you would all start approaching eachother.
I’ll do something about it.

Sorry but just saying yes it does doesnt change the fact about my opinion on it…:woman_shrugging:

K well then this isn’t the rp for you.

No, to make a good and long-lasting RP, you need to start with a story and a decent background. You basically need to answer the who, what, where, when, what, how, and why! I know you’ve answered half, but ALL MUST be answered if you want everyone to be on the same page.
I mean, I’m sorry, but you haven’t even answered my original question about the priest and nun.

Here are some examples of detailed story outlines that helped the RPers get started:

1. Exousía - This had MANY characters and WELL-thought out events!
  2. Fantasy Lands - This also has MANY characters with WELL-thought out events!
  3. AYTO - Goes into amazing detail
  4. Gangsters - We had loads of planning in this.
  5. SAW - Not to toot my own trumpet here, but I spent over two months planning this one out!

Hope this helps,
Caliope

P.S:

I’m sorry, but this was a rude thing to say to someone who was just asking how they should RP in your story. I mean, we’re here to make friends and write, we’re only offering constructive criticism so that we can improve.

Just popping in to agree with what this lovely lady said. Bye~ :wave:

Seriously. Thank you.
@ScarletSwanHunter
@CrazyCaliope

I was gonna be considerate and wait for a reply but honestly found this approach a bit immature. You’re completely right! This rp isnt for me if this is how it’s going to be for the rest of the time! I can tell u now peeps are going to be confused if you don’t give them some direction. But hell, what do I know right? I was just seeking clarification so I didnt make a mistake in the rp, as well as information on what my priest dude should be doing. If I can’t ask a question without being kicked out, well damn son! I’m afraid what other little thing might get me kicked out as well! At this point, may be coming off a bit rude, but I return what I receive :grin:

So without further ado…

:wave:

I’m sorry to be the one to inform you of this, but you are acting really rude and rather childish.
This behaviour will discourage RPers from writing with you, and without a proper explanation of the story, no one can really write on the thread and the RP will die.

Look. I’ve been second guessing this whole thing from the start.
I know i’m rude, but i can’t stand people who try to dig an answer out of me.
I was literally in my bed, dying to get some sleep, so of course i reacted rudely.
I quit.
Leading rps isn’t for a short tempered person like me.

Would you perhaps allow someone to adopt the roleplay from you if you’re quitting it?

Meh, why not.

So is that a yes? Because it’s completely fine if you don’t want anyone to.

I’m not really ‘in the best state of mind’ so i currently have no use for this.
Though I don’t know if i’ll ever want to continue this.
And since its all me who started this, i guess i want to keep it.

Alright.

Is the RP over?

Sadly, yes.