The Bachelor(ette) SG ~ Sign-ups/Chat

Thanks guys! So far we have five girls and two guys, and just over a week for you to sign-up! :wink:

2 Likes

Did I vote yes? I thought I voted that I might check it out… Sorry.

1 Like

Yeah, but added the maybes and yes’s together! :wink:

2 Likes

Oh okay. I might actually enter, if it’s okay with girl? I’m really bad at portraying boys :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Well, a girl is fine, though it is an SG if you see the information above, which means that @amberose and myself will be writing and portraying all the (your) characters!

2 Likes

Three examples of SGs…
One
Two
Three

3 Likes

Okay I was super confused as you can tell xD I’ll make 2 characters.

3 Likes

All good, ask us AS MANY questions as you need to and we will try to answer them as best as we can!

4 Likes

Submitted the girl, gonna submit the boy soon.

2 Likes

Cheers, will check her out now!

2 Likes

@Kale, I hope you don’t mind, but your image was far too small, so I reversed image searched and used a similar one of the same girl. Here.

1 Like

Absolutely!

1 Like

Yes, please read ALL the info in the first post of this thread and you will find it. Males, as well as females, are appreciated!

1 Like

That was quick!

1 Like

Just a reminder for people signing up…

Since it’s not an RP, you will need to give us as much detail as possible so we can write your character the way you imagine them.

Some tips that might be helpful in making your sign ups detailed:

• Instead of using dot points or writing a list of personality traits, try to expand on each “point” so that it forms one whole paragraph.
  • Consider how your character’s backstories have shaped their personality and how it’s lead them to their occupation. Since careers are often talked about on the show, it’s handy to know things like why your character got into their line of work and whether or not they enjoy it or if they’d rather be doing something else, etc.
  • Be as specific as possible when filling out the First Impressions question. On the show, the whole first episode is about the first impression, so details will help us portray your characters there.
  • Also check the other faceclaims before you sign up. This is so you know to make your characters unique and different to the ones we already have.

Please also try and find images for your characters that have a plain background and that are high quality, so we are able to crop them easily for the FCs

And finally, for this to work, we can’t have any heterosexual characters. So remember that when filling out the sign up form.

People who have signed up

If any of you want to add more detail to your characters after reading this, please PM @CrazyCaliope and myself and we will add it in.

@Ella
@Coolepisodes
@Tellyg47
@annaclaire721
@mistyhearts
@Littlefeets
@Kale
@Doksanwrites - we need a height and choice of sexuality for your character. Please PM us once you’ve got it.

People who were interested

@Madilnel @oorgeloop @epi.alyssaa @Wingsoffire @Kate_Potter @Daisy_Flower1 @L375 @HermanEpisode @SilverStar @LittleElf @Surface_Hyena57 @EpisodeGirl

5 Likes

Can I still sign up?

3 Likes

Yeah, go for it :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Time for my second character…

2 Likes

Woohoo! I’m excited to see what you come up with. :blush:

Also, I tagged you on the SAW chat! :wink:

2 Likes

It’s okay, and sorry :confused:

2 Likes