@leslie1230
@LorethA
@Kalizzza
@NattyGomez
@Chesirekitten101
@KatieI
@Chocolate_Mama
@Killerfrost

All of the girls above will be fighting for @Episode.Cameronwrite love…last one standing wins!

Before all of the juicy stuff starts to happen I will let each girl introduce herself to The Bachelor!

Every two days there will be a rose ceremony! The bachelor will give everyone a rose except one…the girl without the rose will get kicked out!

In those two days there will be 2 competitions each day! If you win the competition you will win a “date” with our bachelor!

• You are not allowed to pm @Episode.Cameronwrite unless you have won a date! If I find you pming @Episode.Cameronwrite without my permission you will be sent packing! However you are allowed to flirts with him or whatever in a thread!

• NO DRAMA THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN…IF ANY DRAMA OCCURS THEN YOU WILL BE SENT PACKING!

• No cheating during the competitions…if you get caught cheating you will automatically loose the competition!

There will be two host @sofia2 @Mary-P
They will be here to guide you through this show!

And here we have our bachelor… @Episode.Cameronwrite

He is a sweet, kind and hard working 14 year old :wink:

And if you are not part of the game…but still want to watch! Please do!

If you would like to keep up on the live feeds go here!

GOOD LUCK EVEYONE

The Bachelor - Forum Edition LIVE FEEDS
The Bachelor - Forum Edition LIVE FEEDS

Do not comment yet!
Thanks in advance :wink:

@sofia2
@Mary-P
@ElectraHeart
@leslie1230
@LorethA
@Kalizzza
@NattyGomez
@Chesirekitten101
@KatieI
@Chocolate_Mama
@Killerfrost
@Episode.Cameronwrite

Ok eveyone is going to introduce themselves! First @Episode.Cameronwrite will introduce himself and form then on I will let you know when it’s your turn!

I am 14 year old teenager who is looking for fun and happiness, I hope to find it in you.

Good job… @NattyGomez it’s your turn!

cute

Ok I’m a 15 year old gurl and I’m looking for someone who can share with me funny weirdnes, who can understand me and sometimes be there for me as I will 4 him, I’m caring, sweet, funny and I want to find someone to share that with :blush:

lol it sound’s like I was comminting myself in marriage lol

:clap::clap::clap:
@Kalizzza it’s your turn!

I’m a 13 year old girl and I want to find someone who can relate to me. Also who actually cares and I can laugh with.:yum:
@Episode.Cameronwrite

Well worded!
@Chesirekitten101 it’s now your turn!

Omg this is taking longggggg. :laughing:

I am going to tap into my feelings so here it goes.
I am a calm and sensitive girl that loves helping other people out I am looking for someone that can be there for me, to support me and someone that can laugh with even on the worst days. I will do everything in return becuase i care deeply about me and people’s friendships and my age is approximetly 12 and above - I may get tensioned sometimes when somehting gets on my nerves but I love studying or doing art in the mean time or listening to music.

Isn’t she sweet ?

Next !

I am sorry I just had to say all that

Aww man if I knew I could go all out I would have I thought we were supposed to keep it short

i’m having a blast

Omg that was great!
@Chocolate_Mama it’s your turn!

I’m glad :wink: