The Baseball Game!

Okay, I don’t know if anyone heard of this before, or if this game was on the episode forum, but it’s basically a game where you guess the number.
Bup-bup-bup!
Before you leave thinking I hate numbers,
Let me tell you that it’s not related to math.

RULES:
Player Bob will think of a number
ex) 516,
then player Bobby will try guessing randomly. (I’m not good at explaining, so here’s the example.

Bob: (Thought of the number 516)
Bobby: 628
Bob: Here, Bob can say three types of things

1. Strike
    -> When someone guesses the number and the exact place of the number, you say ‘strike’. (If they guessed 1 number in the exact place, 1 strike. If they guessed 2 numbers in the exact place, 2 strikes. If they guessed 3 numbers in the exact place, well, you win.)
  2. Ball
    -> When someone guesses the number but it’s not in the right place, you say ‘ball’.
    (If they guessed 1 number in the wrong place, 1 ball. If they guessed 2 numbers in the wrong place, 2 balls. If they guessed 3 numbers in the wrong place, 3 balls.)
  3. None
    -> When none of the numbers match your number, you say ‘none’.

So in this example, Bob would say 1 ball. (Do you get the idea?)
Then Bobby will realize that one of the numbers were correct, but in the wrong place, and the two of the other numbers aren’t it.

You can choose a three-digit number (And it can be two-digit if the zero is on the front/ or a one-digit number if 2 zeros are in front / or just 000)

:woozy_face: Hope I explained it well enough…(comment if u have questions…)

And I’ll start first.
Don’t guess too many numbers at once because you need to listen to whether your answer included a strike/ a ball/ none etc.

*The person who guesses the number will be the next to choose a three-digit number.

NOW LET’S PLAY!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

459?

None :hugs:

386?

1 ball :woozy_face:

621?

1 ball :thinking:

760?

1 ball :sweat_smile:

287?

1 ball!