The battle of styles 🤍

ahhh

The limelight outfits are better than ink
and the ink animations are better than LL

and classic… :eyes:

2 Likes

Same!

team ink for me. i just prefer the style better, i will ofc read limelight stories, but i would much rather read ink. if i’m very interested in the story i will 100% read limelight. but you would probably never catch me reading a classic story, i’d probably have to be BORED OUT OF MY MIND TOO.

^no hate to classic readers.^

1 Like

when you’re a classic reader/writer :kissing_closed_eyes: :relaxed: :crazy_face:

1 Like

I like limelight and ink. I like the large variety of customization available for LL, but I also like the simplicity of ink. I’m not the biggest fan of classic though lmao

tbh I loveee the classic art style but I hate the way the men look :rofl: and the animations aren’t the best :confused: I do think classic has the cutest look :pleading_face: ink doesn’t have a lot of option imo but limelight has a lot of diversity so I would have to go with this one

1 Like

Ikr the men in classic look so weird to me

1 Like

they look so stiff and awkward :joy: :joy:

The animations in classic always feel so awkward in general (no hate tho)

2 Likes

only the ogs know about classic. :pleading_face:it’ll always have a place in my heart but LIMELIGHT FOR THE WIN.

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not about story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Thank youuu @Sydney_H

1 Like

Same!

I find the style weird and any time I click on a story to find out is classic… I immediately click another one.

I prefer both Ink and limelight.

1 Like

Limelight :heart_eyes:

Ink :smiley:

Classic - is okay I’m not in love with it :eyes::tongue::eyes:

I Started With Ink, but when limelight came out it was my new favorite then i started watching Ink Stories on Youtube and Now it is my favorite again so Ink!

I started with Classic with the story campus crush, so it has small place in my heart.

1.LL (I love the style)
2. INK (because the stories are rlly good)
3. Classic (cause it what I started with)

1 Like

Ink is a really nice style, however Limelight is more updated so I prefer coding with it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is literally me​:joy::two_hearts:

I prefer LL in terms of diversity, clothes and ig the “look?”
ink is cute with art style and the animations are great. i love ink comedy stories :joy:
classic- havent really read one besides the…i think i read like the first two chapters of dripping mascara. the males in classic are kinda weird (just a little too buff…no hate!)

i writing a story in LL but i also love INK so both of them :sweat_smile:

1 Like