The best background idea will be turn into a real background

so guys this is my first time doing this kind of thing. I just wanted to ask you what background you want specifically, and who finds the background the most interesting; I will do it. It’s completely free but you only need to credit my ig account (“the_writing_bed_girl”) if you want to use the backgound. Up to you :grin:

1 Like

Make like a scream themed bedroom? Posters of scream, ghostface masks, etc.

Can you make a pirate ship on an ocean during a storm?

Ow can you do a beautiful library ? Like, a bit mystical u know.

The bookcase seems like a good idea, but it’s not my forte to create tidy drawings of things.

The idea is very good and the theme makes you want to, but that kind of thing (like ghosts etc.) is not my forte.

1 Like

The pirate ship in a storm is definitely the idea that I find the best. Although it is a bit common. It must be said that it requires a lot of bright colors and etc., I like everything that is alive.

1 Like

By tomorrow, I might be done creating the image of the background idea that I find the best. But if there are still people who are interested, you can say what you want.

1 Like

Okay, what if we go for something a little out of order like a children’s toy store with lots of toys everywhere, and the atmosphere really makes you want to dream? :star_struck:

Oh yes, it’s a little less dark than the pirate ship and it still requires so many bright colors.

1 Like

I think my idea is better but ok. What if you made a gigantic garden full of beautiful trees and exotic plants. It should be inspired by Jean Jacques Rousseau’s poem “La Nouvelle Héloïse” ? Yes I’m french :upside_down_face: :relieved:

2 Likes

That’s quite rude. I do like your ideas though they are good, but that’s no reason to be rude. Someone wants a toyshop, that’s fine someone wants a ship, thats fine too, but we should respect others and their decisions

I don’t think the person was being rude. I think they just stated that their opinion sounded better to them, but still accept and respect the other person’s idea/opinion.

2 Likes

Hey, I really enjoyed doing this. I hope you will be satisfied. If you want I can tell you the applications I used except that it would be advertising and it is not allowed.

4 Likes

Oh my God it’s so beautiful! This is not what I wanted, I wanted it to be inside but this is even better! Looks like the “traditional” quoted shops in some places in England.

Forgive me if that seemed out of place on my part. I didn’t mean to sound rude.

2 Likes

Was this AI generated?

2 Likes

I think so. When u start looking at AI art in detail u might find weird stuff. Like teddy bears don’t even have eyes or the clothing piece isn’t even fully sitting on the biggest bear in the center

1 Like

Yes that’s it except I’m using a paid account to do it. But by soon I could make my own pictures.

But if I can make the same picture why should I ask you?