The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Far, Far, Away

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5315645434167296 would anyone review my first ever story! it’s called Far, Far, Away . also if you wanted to you could leave some tips :heart:

1 Like

Heres my story:

Title: Far, Far, Away

Episodes: 3 out now (new episodes coming soon)

Ig: episodeconniejo

Description: Your parents are mentally and physically abusive. They are sending you to a boarding school Far, Far, Away… will you make friends? Will you meet a love interest? read to find out

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5315645434167296

2 Likes

I’ll be sure to check it out!

Here’s mine :sparkling_heart:

Instagram: @naddyistyping
Title: R&R: Deal with the Devil
Genre: Mystery/Drama
Description: Being the big city’s fixer-upper is no joke, especially when a dangerously charming con man offers you a deal you can’t refuse. Are you willing to take the risk?
Contains Full CC and 2 Male LIs

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: R&R: Deal with the Devil

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Hey episodeconniejo,

I would love to read your story!! Please, read my story ‘For HIS Sake’. I also have a new story published a few weeks ago → ‘Bounded Minds’ LL and INK.

Links:

Covers:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 18 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, LI CC, LGBT+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you enjoy mystery, sci-fi, strong MCs and a world, when nothing is what it seems… Why not read Apocalyptic Renegade?

Name: R&R: Apocalyptic Renegade
Author: Agatya
Genre: Sci-if
Description: In the world ruled by men… An arranged marriage, forbidden flirtation and a price tag on your head mix. How far will you go to break free? F/M LI, FULL CC
Click to read :two_hearts:

Thank you for this!

R&R: Victim 269
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3
Description: Your master betrayed your trust and misused your loyalty. Thrown in the enemy’s hands, will you fulfil your role as a vigilante for justice or will darkness get you in its grip?

Reveal: He - soon She
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 10
Description: When your boyfriend delivers you shocking news, you question everything you once knew. With your career in jeopardy, you realize that the true bombshell hadn’t been revealed.

Not to be rude or anything, but tracing an episode original cover it’s against the guidelines and they might tske it down… :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for the thread
Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- flare

Instagram: @flare_888

Description:- Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the riches people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 12 (on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

You can customize the main charecter and name it the way you want !

Cover :———-

Link :