The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Loving Him Badly <3

It’s out finally. I was going slowly with my story at first. Learned (learning) all advanced directing and applied. It was so fun and hard at the same time. But I finally published it and hoping for your read guys.

Story Des: Being a married woman, Tiya is handling her family and dreamwork perfectly. But everything can’t be perfect right? Life drama can twist Tiya’s life in a way she never imagined.

3 Likes

You up for r4r?

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

Alright, how many can you do?

1 Like

Let me check your story. Send me your story link and your Insta handle. I will follow you there :orange_heart:

1 Like

I’m on a phone, just search up “My Mind Is A Prison”, it should come up😊

1 Like

Thanks! i will check it out.

1 Like

No worries, take your time :blush:

1 Like

I read your story (chapter -1) , and it is very personal and emotional at the same time. But I think you have to work on character placement and the layers. But it’s very touchy , keep going best wishes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback!it gets better as you read it trust me🤦🏾‍♀️

And I have also read your story, it’s really good! Character placement and scene change and zooms need some works. Overall, I love it!

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. I am facing some issues with changing scenes. I will take care of it. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for this thread!:purple_heart:
I hope you’ll give mine a try and enjoy it as well!<3!

•Story’s Name: Violet Eyes
•Story’s Main Genre: Drama (It also has romance and action)

•Story’s Description: She is a devoted detective who haunts down every criminal. He is a ruthless Mafia boss who is captivated by her violet eyes.Lies,Passion, Murderies.Will they manage to be together?

•Story’s Cover:

•Story’s Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5571498214752256