The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Choice : Twisted

Hi Guys, I’m Nelly, I’m a new Author, and I’ve got a story out called The Choice: Twisted.

It’s a Romance / Drama based on a girl’s life, and the people she chooses to associate herself with. (DRAMA, DANGER, LOVE, FAMILY, LUST, ADVENTURE AND SO MUCH MORE)

Description : What happens when you can’t trust the people you love and the family you once knew, is no more… How do you survive ?!

Whats a High school Young Adult story without, a Mean Girls Clique, The cute popular guy who you’ve been crushing on, The Bad Boy , and the Best friend thats secretly obsessed with you.

(More than one love interests )

INK style

Follow me on IG : @episode.thechoicetwisted
I follow back and support other stories… Just DM / PM me :hearts:

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6655953966202880

Haha, and mine is Choose?!!
Our story names are nearly same😂

LOL :rofl: when i first started writing it was called Twisted Love, but then I saw someone already had the name so I switched mine up along with the direction of the story…, I’d love to check yours out.:wink:

Lol😂but I am thinking to change name of mine…it will be - Out of the box (ya it’s name😅)
Until , here you go
Title: Choose?!!!
Author:@ya
Link:

Description:
You aren’t a superhero, nor have magical powers! Just a wrong wish of your’s , causes Fate of whole human race to be in your’s hands!!! Will you Succeed or face defeat?? (2 ends)
Hope you enjoy :wink: i will read yours as soon as I can(lol, I need to complete my journals :sweat:)

Take your time, I’ll check yours out NOW… :wink::wink:

Aww thanks🤗
Hope you enjoy :wink: feel free to tell what you think(even it’s bad​:sweat_smile:)