~ The Birthday Thread! ~

Add me 26 march

1 Like

My birthday is January 16, I don’t have a favorite food, favorite wild animal is a Coati but domestic animal is a dog, and my favorite color is Tiffany’s blue:)

1 Like

This sounds interesting… :smiley:

My Bristhday- May 5th
Favorite Food- Chicken Balls
Favorite Animal- Deer
Favorite Colour- Black (Like my soul)

3 Likes

WHOOOOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY @LumTwo!!!

Image result for happy birthday funny gif

Hope your day is filled with chocolate-y surprises and many gifts. May this new year bring you good things.

And I took it upon myself to find the Spanish way of saying happy birthday because I think I remember you mentioning it being your first language so…
yeah hope google is right. and my memory oof

Feliz cumpleaños!!!

Have an amazing day!!

2 Likes

@LumTwo Happy Birthday! :cake: :balloon: :gift: :partying_face: :tada: :birthday:

2 Likes

Aww <3 ¡Gracias! (Yes, Google is right haha ^_^)

Also, that dog gif is absolutely adorable!

2 Likes

Thank you!! (^_^)/ :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

My birthday is December 26!!:evergreen_tree::tada::gift:

2 Likes

Happy birthday, @LumTwo :tada: :yum:

1 Like

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @LumTwo :grin::sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::kissing_heart::smirk::gift::sparkles::balloon::tada::confetti_ball::heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::two_hearts::love_letter::revolving_hearts::heartbeat::heartpulse::sparkling_heart::gift_heart::cupid::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::grapes::watermelon::cherries::hamburger::fries::pizza::hotdog::popcorn::icecream::shaved_ice::ice_cream::moon_cake::doughnut::cookie::birthday::cake::cupcake::pie::chocolate_bar::candy::lollipop::tropical_drink:

4 Likes

Thank you!!! :smile: :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Thank you!!! :heart: (^_^)~

3 Likes

heyyy this is late, but I remember making this card right when I started this thread:

happy (late) birthday @LumTwo!! I hope you had a great birthday and saw plenty of cute animals! I also hope you got a break from things and felt special!

6 Likes

@LumTwo did you enjoy your special day? :nerd_face: :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Aw, thank you brinn!!! <3

I love the card!! It’s so cute (^_^)/

2 Likes

I had an exam the same day of my birthday =P.
So I was really tired (I’m still really tired), but it was a good day anyway. :smile:

4 Likes

An exam on your special day? :scream:
Welp, that sucks : /

BUT AT LEAST IT WAS A GOOD DAY AND I HOPE YOU HAD LOTS OF FUN!!! :sparkling_heart: :sparkles:

3 Likes

Thanks!! :sunflower: :sparkles:

2 Likes

@Annieways , @Alexx.lapakka , @lanafrazer_episode , @CinnamonToast , @NelidaU , @puma , @MidnightMaiden, @Maria.StoryWritter , @KerriStrwberry do you guys wanna join this thread? :rofl: :revolving_hearts:
And I would tag you Amberose, but you’re already part of this awesome thread :sunglasses: :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

Mine is on Jan 6! XD

4 Likes