:expressionless:

1 Like

2 Likes

:woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

2 Likes

My eyes nearly popped out seeing that thing in your hands –

1 Like

The snake looks suspiciously happy for someone who looks like it is about to strangle me…

IMG_9350

1 Like

2 Likes

I am so, so tired. One of my friends was absent for a while, so I just finished sending her all the psychology notes she missed. And there was a lot. Which means that there was a lot of notes for me to take pictures of, a lot of pictures I had to crop, before sending them all to her. Just when I think I had sent her the last one, she asks for more, which causes me to almost leap out of my chair and jump and and down like a little frog in frustration. And now it’s finally done and my eyes are burning. Never did I ever imagine that taking pictures could be so exhausting :joy:

Oh yeah, and I think my mum is also kind of mad at me. I used her phone to send the notes, and I told her that I would return it to her in around 10 minutes, cause I never expected it to take so long. But in the end it took around 45 minutes, and by the time I actually gave it back to her I think it was too late and she couldn’t finish the watching the ending of the video she was watching before I snuck away with her phone. Well it wasn’t exactly my fault. Some people have just gotta stop missing so many lessons like that. Thanks goodness that’s over. Still tired.

Anyway, the bitmoji below was supposed to represent my current mood of exhaustion… and I see I have written a lot (quietly sneaks away). :woman_facepalming:

IMG_9352

1 Like

1 Like

Dinner?

… Yes, please :grin:

IMG_9353

1 Like