The Blog Thread ❤

You look amazing, Mehek :3

2 Likes

are you allowed to be even revealing your face??? the concerned mom in me is rising but gosh you´re pretty slay that dress girl

1 Like

I think we are?? a few people did one on 1,000,000 on the old forums and took them down within a day or two lol but thANKS Y’ALL AHHH

2 Likes

I thought we were…

prom was pretty meh-good like not worth what I paid, but at the same time, I wouldn’t not go if I had the chance to go back in time and change my own mind

1 Like

spent the first hour or two exploring, getting caricatures with my friends, sitting at a table and gaying out with my friends, and playing Jenga and Apples to Apples Junior

1 Like

and then kinda spent the last hour “dancing” aka standing in a huge circle of people and lowkey moving my arms a bit XD

1 Like

sO MANY PEOPLE WERE WEARING FLIP FLOPS XD

2 Likes

I would totally wear the dress and the shoes again, but separately, wearing a dress with lace at the bottom and stilettos together was a nightmare XD

2 Likes

my friends and I have this amazing gazebo photoshoot and we took some cute staircase photos together too before prom and my friend took profile photo shots for all of us with her fancy camera so I’m lw waiting for her to edit and send everything on it so I can change my profile pic/cover photo and maybe upload a prom album on Facebook

1 Like

I downloaded Discord to be able to talk to a friend that night and honestly it was probably one of the best yet most bittersweet parts of my night, being able to have someone I love that much at least virtually by my side was amazing, and probably better than having a date would’ve been, but at the same time I do wish I could have something like that IRL

1 Like

so many people had dates so I was actually kinda bummed out about that and it felt like every dude there had a date, but not every girl there, but thAT’S OKAY BECAUSE I WASN’T THE ONLY DATELESS ONE AND AT LEAST I HAD MY FRIEND IG

2 Likes

I interrupt this prom spam for the 5000th post on this thread :tada:

1 Like

Yay! Happy 5,000!

i think it should be fine because i think there was a selfie thread on the old forums where people posted pics of themselves??

1 Like

Oh yeah I remember that :open_mouth:

1 Like

Woah, I wish I could’ve seen that one, lol!

1 Like

At least you know what I look like.

1 Like

Yes. I do.

1 Like

:100:

1 Like